Hi Karen, you are right in not letting it get you down......it isn't always about losing....sometimes it is about maintaining, sometimes it is about gaining a little but it is ALWAYS about loving ourselves and just keeping on...........the pinwheels and stars are pretty...haha, I just wrote "starts" instead of "stars".....a freudian slip? BTW, I have nominated you for an award on my blog today.........:)
Karen - focusing on the positive is the perfect thing to do. You didn't lose, but you started changing your habits for the better and that's always a win. Baby steps darling, baby steps! Cute blocks by the way... :-)
Hi Karen, you are right in not letting it get you down......it isn't always about losing....sometimes it is about maintaining, sometimes it is about gaining a little but it is ALWAYS about loving ourselves and just keeping on...........the pinwheels and stars are pretty...haha, I just wrote "starts" instead of "stars".....a freudian slip? BTW, I have nominated you for an award on my blog today.........:)
ReplyDeletemaybe you did not LOOSE... but you did not GAIN... so that has to be a win xx
ReplyDeleteAt least you didn't gain anything which is good. I'm sure you'll start losing as the weeks go by. Those blocks are sooo cute!!
ReplyDeletelovely blocks,well done.xx
ReplyDeleteKaren - focusing on the positive is the perfect thing to do. You didn't lose, but you started changing your habits for the better and that's always a win. Baby steps darling, baby steps! Cute blocks by the way... :-)
ReplyDeleteOh - I forgot to mention! I love the new look on your blog!
ReplyDeleteNot gaining is winning too!
ReplyDelete