Saturday, March 24, 2012

St. Patty's Day Blog Hop Winners!

I have my 2 winners from the St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop Giveaway!

First, from those who visited from the U.S. and Canada, my winner is:


Lindsay (PACountryCrafts)Mar 17, 2012 12:32 PM
I have been quilting for 10 years (hard to believe) and I am from PA, USA! Thanks for the chance to win!!!

From the International Winners:

Paula  Mar 21, 2012 10:28 AM
I live in Portugal and I'm just beginning; I've made two quilt tops but have yet to do the quilting and the biding. Thanks for the giveaway!

Lindsay and Paula, I will send you an email and ask you for your shipping address as well as your first choice of the 2 main prizes.  If both of you prefer the same, I will have another mini drawing!

I was amazed at all of states, provinces, and countries that were represented!   My son drew the winners, and since he kids me that I cheat when I win, he told me that he knew I had rigged it so a friend would win.  Well, he is so wrong, but I hope they will be friends!

I hope to have a big finish later today.  Just need to sit down and finish the binding on my son's quilt.  How many times have I said that here?  Ok, going to do it right now!

5 comments:

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!