I wonder where that saying came from!
I had my son Richard pull a name from a bowl for the winner of my little giveaway to celebrate 50 followers. Drumroll........
The winner is IZZY from Dizzy Quilts. Congratulations Izzy! I have Izzy's address already since we did a fabric exchange a month ago.
Izzy, I will substitute something else for the piece that
originally came from you! :)
The kids and I are off to a hotel for 2 nights for a little spring break. I am going to take some photos today in the
SUNSHINE to put a post together about the blocks I made last summer. They were great therapy during a hard time.
So, Mall of America here we come.
I wonder if I could bring a small cutting mat and trim some blocks while the kids are running around on the rides. ;)
Blessed sewing,
Karen
Enjoy and I don't know about using a rotary cutter there, but some handwork...YES! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun on your mini break. I don't think security would allow the use of sharp objects =P
ReplyDeleteI suppose. Bummer. Just kidding. I'll just bring a book as usual.
DeleteCongrats to the winner! Have a great getaway!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you! This is really cool! Have fun during your little getaway Karen!
ReplyDeleteMe again! :-) Just wanted to let you know you're on my list for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out: http://dizzyquilts.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-won-liebster-award.html
ReplyDelete