The monthly guild meeting was full of talk and planning for the big quilt show next month again. Hard for me to follow as a Newbie, and as someone who works full time and can't volunteer as much as they would like. Then came my favorite part - Show and Tell. I will mostly let the quilts speak since I still don't know the names of most members. They are all so inspiring!
This is our newest quilt quild member. She said she and her sister designed these Geisha blocks. It is incredible.
For a soon to be born grandson.
The next 3 are variations on the disappearing 9 patch. Apparently the lady who came up with the patterns for these will be having a class in our area soon. I missed the details 'cuz I was taking the pictures!
Sorry these last 2 are blurry - but I had to include them. These are 2 entries for the challenge quilt at our quilt show. I mentioned I grabbed the last piece of challenge fabric and I have an idea of what to do. It is hard to not be intimidated by these beauties - but it is for fun.
We ended with some great snacks. If any of you are in the Twin Cities, our raffle quilt is on display at Bear Patch Quilting until the end of the month, and then at Millie P's until the show.
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
I love show and tell... your time for helping out will come xx
ReplyDeleteWow love the little Geisha's and the 9 patch quilts are all so colourful!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete