Here's to the shrinking quilter!
Next week, I will join you. This week ... well there's a Sip & See event that I'm not just attending, but cooking for. LOL! :)
Good luck...... looking forward to the next post to see how well you have done xx
the first goal is to admit your weightsecond is to decide to loose some you are WELL on the way xx
Good for you Karen! I hope you know I'll be around if you need support, encouragement or a gentle kick in the pants! :-). Just look at this as a journey you must take one pound at a time darling!
Way to go Karen. You're on the the right track!
Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!
Here's to the shrinking quilter!
ReplyDeleteNext week, I will join you. This week ... well there's a Sip & See event that I'm not just attending, but cooking for. LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck...... looking forward to the next post to see how well you have done xx
ReplyDeletethe first goal is to admit your weight
ReplyDeletesecond is to decide to loose some
you are WELL on the way xx
Good for you Karen! I hope you know I'll be around if you need support, encouragement or a gentle kick in the pants! :-). Just look at this as a journey you must take one pound at a time darling!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Karen. You're on the the right track!
ReplyDelete