I found a little somethin somethin for a 50 follower
celebration giveaway tonight.
Fat 1/8th of the pretty blue Veranda print (thank you Izzy!), some Susan Branch labels, a scrap of a gorgeous floral (Leicen?)
and a scrap of green that reminds me of shamrocks.
I finally found the 2 FQ's I wanted to add.
So, my 52 followers, I hope you will enter for this little giveaway. I will ship anywhere.
I thank you all for a wonderful few months! I enjoy the blogs I read, and am a lot more picky with the ones I go to - even though my list is huge. My favorites are the small, non-commercial feeling blogs. Regular people like me who want to share their creations because they are excited about them!
This giveaway is mainly for my first 52 followers. Please leave a comment telling me about a favorite blog that I may be interested in.
If you become a follower today or later, I will do a separate drawing for a FQ and some scraps.
Winners drawn the old-fashioned way (names in a hat) Saturday March 10 after 10:00 p.m.
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:4-6
Congratulations on the magic 50. I am sure there will be more in your future.
ReplyDeletecongrats Karen and i am a happy follower,there are lots of blogs i like to visit,one of them is Cheryll from http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au/ and there are lots more lovely blogs if you check my blog on the left hand side,have fun Karen and thankyou for this givaway.xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm proud to be one of the 52 followers...
ReplyDeleteHmm...I loves this blog - http://ayumills.blogspot.com/
Maybe, you can check it out.. This is the first blog I read that got me into sewing today :)
Congratulations..... do you follow Jan at http://isisjem.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteshe was the person who introduced me to blogging xx
Yay for 50! :-) I agree with you, I've become a lot pickier of the blogs I follow and read lately. Simply because there are so many of them and only 24 hours in a day! I love smaller blogs (like yours) where people just like me share ideas, celebrate successes.
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you - congratulations!!! I do have several blogs where I've made dear friends -- small, simple, and honest. Sarah's blog is one of those: sarahdidit.blogspot.com -- she's funny and talented and has a passion for quilting and tea, too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation on your fifty follower's,I like Cheryll
ReplyDeleteat Gone Stichin' http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au/.
Love and Blessings Carol(blessed mum)
Congratulations on making 50 I am one of those followers =D I've made some good friends whilst blogging. Danny over at Mommy for Reals..and Richard over at Richards Quilts are two of my faves =D
ReplyDeleteSusan at History Quilter is a really great blog and she has some wonderful podcasts! Congratulations on hitting the 50 mark!
ReplyDelete