My family and I are having a big HUGE garage sale at my house this Thurs-Sat. It is so time consuming, but our little house was bursting after a couple of moves with stuff just thrown into boxes, and not getting rid of kids toys as they grew older. My Aunt and Uncle sold the family cabin last year, so many cabin items, too. I have an oversized garage, and we will have to have some stuff outside. So I won't be blogging again this week most likely.
My cute 1946 farmhouse. 1,010 square feet.
Are you going to the Minnesota Quilter's show in Rochester, MN next week? As an attendee or vendor? I would love to meet you if you are. I will be there the entire time as their yearly scholarship winner (you can read about that honor here). Please let me know if you will be there so we can meet!
Random picture of Iris in my yard.
Blessed Sewing, Karen
American garage sales sound like so much fun! Hope all goes well =D
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the grarage sale! And enjoy the show.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the garage sale! And enjoy the quilt show! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love garage/yard sales :) Of course I like attending them more than having them ;)
ReplyDeleteYour Farm house is super cute,and love the Iris too!
Haven't been to a garage sale in a long time but have a friend who has furnished her whole house with garage sale items.
ReplyDeletehope you manage to make some room !! x have fun at the show x
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I can round up some yard sale items to take to my sister-in-law's this weekend... the kids could surely use to get rid of some toys! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the quilt show!
I love that iris- such a pretty blend of purples!!
Have fun at the Show Karen! If the MQ office doesn't have me running something down to them during the week I'm going to go to the show on Saturday, just like any other attendee!
ReplyDelete