Monday, June 25, 2012

A Joyful Soul Giveaway Winner!

Last time I used the random number generator, I was able to figure out how to copy and paste it.  No go this time.

So.................  the winner is:  comment #9 - Fenna!  
She blogs at Fabulous Home Sewn Products.   Congratulations Fenna.  I have sent you an email and provided your email address to A Joyful Soul so they can contact you about your prize!

I cut out fabric for the June Schnibbles when I was in Rochester, but I am not liking my choice.  I was putting  my Sherbet Pips strips away after selecting a few for the 9 patch quilt-along, and then realized they are perfect for the project.   So now I get to do more cutting, and then mad sewing this week.  Baseball is over, so that will help.

Blessed Sewing,
Karen

P.S.  Because I feel odd posting without a picture, here is one of my favorites from the quilt show.  
It won the Viewers Choice award.




2 comments:

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!