Friday, June 29, 2012

Quick Post

One of the first quilting blogs I followed was "A Legacy of Stitches".  Sandi is also a Minnesotan.  I love her antique quilts.

If you go here, you will find a picture of Heidi from Handmade by Heidi and I in the picture Sandi took of the booth for a shop called The Noble Quilter.  Ok, I have been avoiding the whole Losing part of my blog title. After seeing that pic of the worst side of me, it is time to stop the avoidance.

Off to work on the June Schnibbles.  Then do some menu planning.

Blessed Sewing, Karen

4 comments:

  1. It's tough to get going and keep up the momentum. I'd be happy to share with you what my doctor told me to do ... I'm down thirty pounds since April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also down 30 pounds since last Nov...The first few weeks are the hardest and then you get into a groove. The trick for me is to write every single thing you eat down. Everything. The person I lie to the most is to myself.

    I use My Fitness Pal. It's online and they have an app if you have a smart phone. It's very helpful. =) Let me know if you sign up. You can have friends and see how each of you are doing. If that makes sense. =)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!