Monday, June 18, 2012

A Joyful Soul Fabric Giveaway!

**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED**


A Joyful Soul Fabrics

A few months ago, I was reading blogs and came across A Joyful Soul, an online fabric shop.  They were starting a marketing campaign, and were looking for bloggers to feature them.  
And with that feature, we have a giveaway!  Thank you A Joyful Soul!

003.JPG


Here is what they had to say about their store:

We specialize in the more contemporary fabrics and patterns.   With us, you'll receive stellar customer service!  We provide unique quilt, handbag and project kits and patterns. We feature designer fabric from Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, Art Gallery, Kaffe Fassett, Jay McCarroll, Sis Boom, Tula Pink and more is added all the time! We have a monthly club that started up in March. You can choose from Fat Quarters or strips (or both!) and for an automatic charge of $35 per month (plus shipping) you'll receive 12 fat quarters or 40 2.5" strips AND we include a free pattern card every month! If you sign up now, you’ll have the option to purchase the past collections.  The June collection is Rhapsodia.

For more information about our clubs including pricing, the upcoming monthly club selections, and how to sign up, readers can visit our Monthly Club Info Page at:  http://www.ajoyfulsoulfabrics.com/monthlyclubs/ or email us at shop@ajoyfulsoulfabrics.com. 

We are a military family owned business! Having an online and traveling shop allows us to stay portable and set-up wherever the Navy sends us!  In addition to our web store, we set-up as vendors at various quilt shows in the OK and TX area.  If you are in or around Texas, we'll be in Austin, TX September 14-16 and we're adding more dates! 

Take a look at some lovely items I found on their site:


For more information, here are some links to learn about A Joyful Soul:





Wouldn't you love to win this 8 FQ set of Art Gallery Fabrics?

003.JPG

If you do, please go to A Joyful Soul and take a look around.  
Come back and tell me what your favorite item is in their store.
That's it!

(But of course I would love it if you would look around my blog, and if you like what you see, become a follower).  :)

The giveaway will end Saturday June 23 at 7:00 p.m.

But Wait!  There is more!

A Joyful Soul is offering free shipping for orders over $25.  The Free shipping code is QUILT.  It’s only good for the United States.  International readers can email shop@ajoyfulsoulfabrics.com and they will give them a coupon code for the equal amount of domestic shipping.

We all say this, but it is important - please make sure you have your settings correct so your email address is available when you leave a comment, or leave an email in your comment.
Without it, we have no way to contact you.
***Updated - I have had at least 5 comments left without an email address in them, and I am not able to reply to the comment.  So each of those will not be in the running for the giveaway.  :(

Blessed Sewing!
Karen

95 comments:

  1. Oh, early bird me - I took a long browse and saw many things I like, but I will pick Gypsy Caravan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say Lark is my favorite. The colors are so bright and cheerful!

    Thanks for a chance to win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great giveaway!
    I love the Hello Luscious line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely fabrics but my favourite line is Hello Luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhapsodia, definitely -- what fun stuff that is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Tula Pinks nightshade! Enjoyed your blog - thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Heather Bailey Freshcut is so pretty! Thanks for a great giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Nightshade collection and follow your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is Rhapsodia. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has to be LillyBelle.............
    Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, you are a no-reply commenter so if you were to win, I would have no way to contact you.

      Delete
  11. I like the Hello Lushous Collection!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the gypsy caravan !
    Thanks for the give-a-way !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love Lilly Belle by Bari J. for Art Gallery fabrics! It would make a fantastic dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Rhapsodia line. How cool that they can travel with their shop. Thank them for their service for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gypsy Caravan is my favourite, and it seems the favourite of a lot of people! Thanks for the giveaway Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that she carries lots of Amy Butler!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Fresh Cut! Thanks for the giveaway! awolk at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the handbag kits that they have, especially the Birdie Sling kit in Gypsy Caravan. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great selection... something for everyone's taste! I love: Just Wing It 12-Pack Fat Quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So hard to choose. RHAPSODIA is probably my favorite today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I'm your newest follower. I love Hello Luscious. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Hello Luscious fabrics. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the giveaway! I love the Hello Luscious fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Rhapsodia - would like it in a strippy roll! Thanks for a chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite thing is Joy herself...and all her wonderful writing on the blog!
    Toni
    www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the lovely giveaway. alternate email mlwright29(at)hotmail(dot)com
    I like the Rhapsodia collection as well as the variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics at ajoyfulsoulfabrics.com.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that they offer 5" square sets of Gypsy Caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am really intrigued by Lilibelle right now! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Gypsy Caravan. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Rhapsodia collection. Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Acho Rhapsodia linda,Obrigada.--tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE Rhapsodia, the colors are so beautiful.
    Thanks,
    Mary S.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like the Fresh Cut fat quarter bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm drooling over the Nightshade 1/2 yard bundle. :) Thanks for the chance!
    P.S. I am stopping over from the One Stop Giveaway Shop

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Bliss FQ set. Thanks for a great give away!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Hello Lucious. Thanks for a chance to win.
    Peggy
    Peggy_verdongibbs@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Rhapsodia collection. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love Rhapsodia and the Hello Luscious FQ bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  39. At the moment, I'm desperate to get my hands on some Nightshade, so would have to say that.

    By the way, I can't see anything that says international readers can't enter the draw, but I also can't see anything that says they can. So I'm entering anyway and crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. The French samplers are just gorgeous!

    luffly.mel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think rhapsodia is very pretty! Thanks for the chance!
    andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Bazaar Style Fat Quarter Pack. Thanks for offering this lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for the giveaway! I love the Chez Moi collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I just love the basic grey! I'm so into greys right now...

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the just wing it, I have a few pieces to make some tote bags out of and love it.

    Thanks for the chance to wine some Rhapsodia - I am in love with this line too!!!


    Kari dot stewart at me dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love Coquette! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love ANYTHING by Art Gallery Fabrics! I can't pick just one! :) meandelna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Loving the Amy Butler collections she has; Rhapsodia would be one of my favorites; thanks for chance to win! (EMAIL: marshudson at comcast dot net)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Hello Luscious right now. Thanks for the chance at your giveaway.

      Delete
  49. I've been eyeing the Rhapsodia line. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the Hello Luscious fat quarter set!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love anything by Amy Butler!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a lovely shop- love woodland wonderland- the purple leaning trees are too cute, and love Rhapsodia, and Lilly Belle- thanks for introducing this shop!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  53. It is hard to choose a.favorite, i see beautiful quilts in all the fabrics babscorbitt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. So many gorgeous fabrics to choose from, I decided that i love the Lark Glamour fat quarter set because I love all the greens in it. Thank you for a great giveaway.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great store-love the soul blossoms fq set!

    ReplyDelete
  56. They have a charm pack of Chez Moi that I'd like to get, it's a line that I didn't get a chance to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wonderful place to come hop or just look and dream for mother day.

    Dotvining@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Soul Blossoms fat quarter set is my favorite. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  59. i love the fresh cut thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love Coquette - and pretty much anything Amy Butler!!! Thanks for the chance to win! amysalbums2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I really love the Bazaar Style Fat Quarter Pack, I'd never seen those fabrics before! I'm working on a quilt now that is Moroccan in theme, and some of those fabrics would be great for it!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the Hello Luscious line...don't have any fabric in that line yet, but do have all the scrapbook papers! :) And, I love the giveaway fabrics...I saw some of them at my local quilt shop and fell in love! amhalverson(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  63. They are all very lovely. The gypsy caracan material is expecially nice

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love Lark! I need to get some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  65. My favorite is Rhapsodia, yhank you so much for the giveaway ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  66. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love the beautiful fabrics - it's hard to say which I like the most. Have added your blog to my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow your blog. I love the nightshade collection.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I believe my favorite is Gypsy Caravan

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love Raphsodia line. It looks so awesome in the pictures from the website.

    ReplyDelete
  71. My favourite is the French Sampler Creme print

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would go the Notions section and buy a strip tube ruler. It would make half square triangles so much easier to cut.

    Njeri
    cutekipepeo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Gosh so much eye candy! Lots of great fabrics. I'm loving Rhapsodia and Lily Belle, both are so whimsey and fun. I'm also a new follower.

    Thank you and A Joyful Soul for a generous giveaway and a chance to win some gorgeous fabric.

    usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Nightshade is what is appealing at the moment. So wonderfully quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love Art Gallery Sahara Stars Pink

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love Art Gallery, so I'd have to say rhapsodia! Thanks for the introduction to A Joyful Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love the Coquette collection and the quilting solids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love that BG Hello Luscious also! I have it in scrapbook paper--would love it in fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I forgot to leave my email. Amycaudle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. There are loads of lovelies on there but I think Rhapsodia would be my favourite! Thank you for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am really hoping to have some Gypsy Caravan to call my own! I love Amy Butler, but this original collection predates my entry into the sewing world so I don't have any of it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would have to say my favorite item is: Gypsy Caravan by Amy Butler!
    My email is in my blogger profile if needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would love to have their Sunshine Quilt Kit.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite thing at A Joyful Soul Fabrics is the Sunshine Quilt Kit. I love the Soul Blossoms fabrics, and the pattern is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thanks you for the giveaway. I really like the Hello Luscious line of fabric.

    Amanda Bushong
    a.ladyfarmer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Loving the Rhapsodia collection, such gypsy charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love the Rhapsodia collection...really vibrant and cheerful...gives an extra beat to the heart!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    Usha
    usharaneem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Lots of goodies! I like the sunshine quilt kit also!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Thanks for the chance! I love the Lolas Posies kit - beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!