Friday, June 8, 2012

Please Vote at Quilting Gallery!

I noticed at the last minute that the theme for the weekly quilt contest is circles.  I knew right away I had to submit the Wild and Crazy Circle Quilt.  This quilt will actually be displayed next week at the big show.  I am pretty nervous about it, even though it is in the non-judged section.  It was suggested I submit a quilt as the scholarship winner.  I just hope people like it as much as I do!  And I wish the picture showed the vibrant colors better!


I have to take time out from the garage sale tomorrow to run the quilt to on of my local quilt shops.

I would love it if you would visit Quilting Gallery and vote starting tomorrow.  Hopefully that is the right link.  Of course I would love it if you voted for my quilt, but I want you to vote your heart.

4 comments:

  1. Love your quilt!
    I voted for you at Quilting Gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous quilt. Good luck =D

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. There is one extra day to enter =D
    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/official-150th-post-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!