
Linking to Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meet.....
If you are visiting from Lily's Quilt's,
you might be interested in reading the following posts from my very new blog
2012 is here! I have been anxiously waiting to learn more about "Another Year of Schnibbles". Hopefully the info will be out soon today as I really want to get started right away if I can. :) Meanwhile I will work on the blocks for my monthly block exchange with a great group of ladies.
I pray you have a very blessed New Year!
Love your quilts and the phone case :)
ReplyDeleteCute phone case! I've been meaning to make one of those but so many other things have gotten in the way!
ReplyDeleteThat phone case is too cute!
ReplyDeleteYes I have to say I love your phone case as well - thats the very next thing I must make for myself!
ReplyDeleteShaz
www.alshasspace.blogspot.com