I came across a quick little mystery quilt on one of the blogs I read.
It is called 12 days of Christmas and I am waiting for day 9 to be posted.
The link is here - Temecula Quilt Co. I did Days 1-8 last night as well as sewing the binding on to my Son's quilt (I still have to attach it to the back - going to try doing it by machine).
Here are the first 8 blocks for the quilt a long.
![]() |
| Twelve Days of Christmas - Days 1-4 |
![]() |
| Twelve Days of Christmas - Days 5-8 |
It has been fun to get back into my 30's fabric
(I will have to show my original project later).
(I will have to show my original project later).
Each block is only 3.5 inches unfinished, so I have had to be very precise.
For Day 7, the purple flower in the middle wasn't even planned.
I find I really like little quilts. But then again, I like all quilts!!
Later today I will be doing my first post on the Losing Weight page of my blog.
I am a little scared but I think putting my journey out in blogland will help me finally make the changes I need to for better health. And out of that better health I should lose weight and feel much better.
This part of my blog will be much more personal, and is mostly just for me.
But you are welcome to read those posts also if you are so inclined.
Oh, and I found out what the January Schnibbles pattern is. It is "Full House".
I fell in love with this pattern on Carrie Nelson's site when she had this post. The bummer is that I don't have this pattern yet so will have to order it online unless I can find it at my LQS.
I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year!


I like to SEE small quilts...or quilts with small blocks in them anyway!! Looking forwards to seeing the finished project xx
ReplyDeleteI fabric you have chosen is really lovely...such sweet little blocks. Good luck on you weight loss.
ReplyDeletehugs Tanya
Your blocks look great! Can't wait to see the finished quilt :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute little blocks! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThose are just darling, but I will leave the tiny sewing to you!! Great!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are lovely. I absolutely love the fabrics. They are so sweet!
ReplyDelete