Thursday, January 5, 2012

Last 4 Blocks & Thrift Store Bonanza

I have really loved making the little 12 days of Christmas blocks.  I have always been fascinated by mini quilts and now I know I could make one!  Here are my last 4 blocks.


I assume that we get directions tomorrow on how to put these together!  
I will probably work on it at Quilter's Night Out tomorrow.

Last weekend I hit the bonanza at a thrift store.  
All the fabric in this collage cost less than $10.00.  
Most pieces are at least a quarter of a yard, and some are larger or FQ's.  
I don't have much fabric and can't buy much, so I am pretty happy with these.


Upper left picture, I like the 2nd one from the left the best.  
Upper right, 2nd one from left and last one on right.  Lower left I like the blue Christmas print on the left.  Middle right I love the 2 on the right.  
See the ladies heads?  Bottom right I love all of them. 
 The one on the far right is my favorite of them all.  
The one next to it will be used for my quilt a long at Sew.Happy.Geek.

I thank each of you who read my little blog.  I can't believe I am up to 33 followers!   
I will have to do another giveaway when I hit 50 followers.

5 comments:

  1. Hey everybody who follows this blog, why don't we do a reverse give away for KO? When she reaches 50 followers, why don't we all send her a fat quarter instead of her doing a give away? Kind of a pay it forward kind of thing? Let me know if you are in for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All, Okay I am in. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good idea xx..count me in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you did your 9-patch with the little pictures in the windows. It is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!