For fun, I entered the first quilt I amde into the
'Winter Landscapes" contest at Quilt Gallery.
Now that I see the other entries, I feel kind of silly.
But I love this first quilt of mine and wanted to share it. As Sharon
said below in my comments, we all had to start somewhere.
Here is the link to my post about this little quilt.
Although it is a simple quilt, I still smile every time I look at it.
All those images that were on the panel for the fabric line
convey winter in Minnesota so well.
Thank you for coming to visit!
Karen
.jpg)
Don't feel silly at all!! It's lovely and I voted for it! And if you hadn't have shared it, I wouldn't have found your blog. And that would have been too bad, because right from the get-go, it resonated with me. Nice to meet you; we have a *lot* in common!! :)
ReplyDeleteSimply delightful - never feel lessened or compare yourself with other quilters. We all started with the same lonely piece of fabric and small spool of thread. You will grow and grow - and share that growth with us.
ReplyDeleteI think it is beautiful. I made one for our county fair with fabric designed of places in WV. We are both in the QAL more things in common. I like the colors and pattern. Did you do it on your own or through a class. My first was a rag quilt, you where braver than me. I have to see if you did the button tutorial. Bye for now
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is beautiful! Congratulations and good luck!
ReplyDelete