I have been so blessed to have won several giveaways. Although I thanked the wonderful folks who sponsored these, I wanted to publicly thank them all for their generosity. I am going to post about them all here and then tell you about a fabulous one at one of my favorite blogs. My son says I cheat to get these, but I assure you I used one ID to enter! He also thinks I am bragging - if it seems so, please forgive me. I truly feel very blessed. I am a new quilter, and money is tight, so these wins have been wonderful.
First up, a pattern and FQ from Sandi at A Legacy of Stitches - my first giveaway win. I won the pattern on the left, and Sandi tucked in some fabric from the designer 'The Noble Wife'. The fabric has adorable mice on it. I have not made the quilt yet - But I will!
My next win was from CeLynn at The Sunflower Patch. You will see this fabric being used sometime this week - I am using it for one version of the Sew Happy Quilt Along at Sew.Happy.Geek.
My next win was from It's Sew Kiki - more about that blog below. It is the Christmas Gift wallhanging I posted about here.
On the very same day, I was astonished to find out I won the Jelly Roll that could be used to make this from Pauline at Quilt N Queen
I have been combing the Moda Bakeshop trying to find the right pattern to use, and now that I have pulled Pauline's post up again, I realize it would be very fun to use her tutorial and make something like her gorgeous little quilt. At the time I won this, I was too new and felt intimidated looking at this.
I entered some stocking giveaways and won this darling little stocking from Carol in Australia. Make sure you look for the bird on the stocking. Inside was a darling purple bear, rose scented lotion, a FQ of fabric with Australian animals, a FQ of fabric with Australian birds, and some pretty handmade ornaments in a handmade round paper box.
Next up, an amazing handmade recipe box with the quilt block Tumbling Blocks featured on top. You can go here to see all the beautiful things he makes. This will bring you to a post about the exact box I won - here is a picture. I won this through a giveaway on Quiltmaker Magazine's site/blog.
Somehow, I won again on It's Sew Kiki (which gives me high hopes for her fantabulous birthday giveaway!). That win was a $25.00 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop! It took me 3 weeks to decide, but I finally settled on a Rolie Polie of Daisy Cottage by Lori Holt.
This lovely win is from Linda at Stray Stitches. This table runner is going to look wonderful on top of my 1920's buffet. I am hoping to start it soon, but have a couple of other things in progress right now.
Last but not least there is this win from Rockgranny during the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway.
I am looking forward to receiving this all the way from Croatia!
So, if you made it this far, I will tell you about the great giveaway. But you need to hurry! And if you are new to It's Sew Kiki, please mention that I sent you there in your giveaway comment - KOcanquilt. I appreciate it. Here is the link. There are many things in her giveaway! I especially love the Veranda FQ pack and the handmade items that Kiera has made. Good luck, and may you be blessed too!
I sure hope you have been buying at least one lottery ticket a week!!!! Would be a shame not to with the run of luck you have been having-but stay out of casinos ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW! You did do well xx
ReplyDeleteThis is not bragging - but proper manners and etiquette sorely lacking with bloggers - GIVING THANKS - whether it's winning or losing (should always congratulate the winner and thank the host). I just think you have some lovelies with wonderful ideas of how to use them. Congratulations.
ReplyDelete