Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Schnibbles - Bibelot

I am hoping that I make it into the Schnibbles parade!  I finished past midnight Central time.  :)  I was working very hard all week on my daughter's quilt top so I can get it measured and the paperwork filled out for submission to the quilt show next month.  Here is a glimpse of that:


And then I turned to my Schnibbles for the month.  I used Fairytale Friends by American Jane - including part of the panel.  The original plan was to use the panel on the back, but some of the scenes were kind of scary.  

To fit it all together, I used the charms that had the tickets to widen the scenes to fit the blocks that would be attached to them.  I am not sure if I am going to do an outer border yet.  

So, here it is.




I have submitted this to "Another Year of Schnibbles" at A Quilting Life and Pink Pincushion
I am looking forward to seeing the parade tomorrow, 
and learning what the April Schnibbles will be!

I pray blessings for all of you.  
For those that believe, tomorrow is Palm Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. wow,fantastic,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it!! The pattern is amazing!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bibelot looks awesome Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Bibelot quilt turned out so cute. What a great idea to add the panels to the corners. I also worked on mine 'til the last minute. Hopefully we can finish them earlier this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bibelot is wonderful ~ even with the "scary" scenes, you can't go wrong with Sandy/American Jane fabrics. I love them. And I love your quilt!

    I also love the quilt you're making for your daughter ~ it looks terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Bibelot is amazing! Very nice! Wonderful that you are entering a quilt show :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely want to see more of your daughters quilt That is such a tease! And your quilt for the Schnibbles Parade is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!