Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wild and Crazy Circle Quilt!

I am linking up to Amy's One Week, One Thing Challenge.   

Amy's Creative Side

I committed to finishing the circle quilt top and back so I could get Nikki's quilt to the quilter.  I actually accomplished both on Wednesday - it helped that I was home with a sick child!



I don't have the greatest picture of this yet, and the pictures were taken before the final orange border was added.  But this will give you a general idea.  I will post another picture after it comes back from the quilter.  My daughter helped choose many of the fabrics - there is some Sandy Gervais, Jeneen Morrison California Dreamin' (I think that is correct, and various others.   It is brighter that shown in the picture.  :)


I am pretty excited to have finished 2 bed sized quilts now - one for each child.


Blessed Sewing, Karen

9 comments:

  1. love this bright and cheerful quilt xx hope the "invalid" is feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I love this bright and happy quilt!!! It makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a pattern or your own design? Either way it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a pattern in a magazine. But we changed it up to have many more different fabrics!

      Delete
  4. Love the quilt! The pattern looks great and all those awesome looking fabrics! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, you are getting so Modern. I love it. I really love the color combinations and the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the circles! :o) It turned out so colorful and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!