Thursday, April 26, 2012

Giveaway Thank You's

I like to stop and make sure I have publicly thanked those who have sponsored giveaways that I am blessed to have won.  I continue to be amazed at these wins, and hope I haven't missed anybody.  As someone with a budget that doesn't allow for much fabric purchasing, this has been such a huge help.  Here are some of the wins I have had since February:

These are in order from most recent, working backwards.

1. 

Lisa at In the Boon Docks - one of my favorite blogs!  Lisa is a sweetie.  I had joked in my comment that she could send me some of her Backyard Baby scraps if I won - 
and she did just that on top of this:

I will be using that strip pack for a quilt for India!  I hope you will visit Lisa and stay awhile. 
She would love more followers.

2.
Pat Sloan  & Moda - 2 charm packs.  Thank you Pat!  These are outside of my normal color palette, so it will be fun to see what I can come up with.
 Pat sloan march madness fabric friday

3.
Renee from Sewn With Grace - this wonderful bundle.  
Renee has a lovely vintage style and is a great decorator.  
She has helped with the decorations and window dressing for her friends new coffee shop.  Adorable!


All of this lovely vintage style fabric, a pattern, strawberry pin holders, and a lovely vintage hanky.  I have a lot of hankies from my Grandmothers and a quilt using them is on the "someday" list.  I am planning to make this bag for my big trip to the Minnesota Quilters show in June.  THANK YOU RENEE!

4.
Linda from L&R Designs Quilting: The newest book by one of my all time favorite authors - Jennifer Chiaverini.  It was nice to be able to read at my leisure and not have to request it from the Library!  Thank you Linda!  Linda has some wonderful quilts and lots of eye candy, so I hope you will visit her.


5.
From Vanesa at New Nest Designs - Blogivarsary Giveaway!  Vanesa has some really nice more Modern quilts with really clean lines.  Thank you Vanesa!

A Layer Cake of this:

6.
A $30.00 gift certificate to Fashionable Fabrics from Janet at The Empty Nest.  I won this before the one above and had placed an order for 2 charm packs of Half Moon Modern with this gift certificate on almost the same day I found out I won the Layer Cake.  You should go check out Janet's blog - she does the most amazing furniture painting using some special paint I had not heard of before.  Thank you Janet!

Blessed Sewing!
Karen

11 comments:

  1. Your a winner! Congratulations, such nice gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky girl you are!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done well, some lovely fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so happy when one of my favorite bloggers wins! What a lovely mix to create with! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a lot of winning! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so lucky! Some great fabrics there. Can't wait to see all the things you make with them =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a lucky lady! Beautiful winnings! (And I'll admit to being slightly jealous of some of those wins!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, you are one lucky lady! Congratulations Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow my goodness you are on a roll,congrats on your lovely wins.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. God does truely bless us in many ways! You won the gifts but I won your friendship! Life is good to those who work hard. You deserve it all and more, so happy for you! Blog Hop in July it not big but lots of fun? Join me Karen - Red, white, and Blue is the topic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow girl--looks like you have been on quite the winning streak also! Some real gems here!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!