I had decided to give up on doing the April Schnibbles. Baseball is now taking up a lot of time. But then I read on one of the sponsoring blogs that we didn't want to miss this month - some kind of special surprise. So, I pulled a couple of late nights, and this is what I have:
The owner of the cute fingers made me crop most of them out. :)
I made this with Strawberry Fields. I had a layer cake, so used part of it. I made it smaller so it will fit on my square dining table. I might put a border of the darkest pink/red since I have some of that also.
I am relieved to be mostly done, and that I will be part of the parade once again. Next month, the only thing I am going to start is the May Schnibbles. If I do anything else, it will be actually finishing some of these up.
Baseball games the next 2 nights. Storms are in the forecast, and part of me kind of hopes the game tonight will be cancelled.
I need a night at home without a deadline to get some things done!
BTW, the play at church that my son was in was fabulous.
I am hoping to find a picture somewhere that I can post.
Hey, this is just darling!! Strawberry Fields ... was that a Michael Miller fabric or a Moda line?
ReplyDeleteI just love this line of fabric - played with it before it hit the market. Great job and hope you get some ME time.
ReplyDeleteHi KOcanQuilt,
ReplyDeleteI want to pass on the Liebster Blog Award to you. I feel you have a deserving blog that deserves recognition! It's an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers and is meant to create awareness and give recognition to new and deserving blogs. To see where you were featured check out my blog, swesnugglyquilts.blogspot.com. Congratulations! :)
Dara
sewsnugglyquilts.blogspot.com
Love the quilt the colours are gorgeous! =D
ReplyDeleteLove your Schnibble Karen! Such gorgeous fabric!
ReplyDeleteOOOh,I love it! You have done such a wonderful job on this :) Good Luck on the finish,and on the special prize! Sending you some baseball game canceling waves ;)
ReplyDeleteI will have to make that Schnibble.....love the flying geese. And that fabric is gorgeous! Wow, there are about 6 lines out there now that I really, really want. Guess I'd best add this one! (Once my Big Brother gets fixed, that is!)
ReplyDeleteOh, i was just looking at all the beautiful quilt in the parade and there you are your awesome schnibble. So proud to be your blogging friend. I think it was the best one on either site.
ReplyDelete