Monday, May 21, 2012

Traveling Stash is Here!

Hi everyone!  The Traveling Stash arrived last Thursday.  Since then, I have had:
1.  Baseball Game
2.  Fabulous Single Mom's retreat Friday/Saturday
3.  Nephew Confirmation
4.  Goddaughter (Niece) graduation from Seminary - soon to be a pastor!
5.  Family party to celebrate 3&4 along with other Nephew's graduation from basic training and my own daughter's 14th birthday.

Whew!  I loved it all, but I am glad to be back to 'normal' life - even though my house is a wreck!  JK, we weren't here enough for it to get that bad.

I will take pictures tonight and post the giveaway tomorrow morning.  OK?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, I can't wait to see what is in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy! Hope you get back to sewing soon =D


    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!