Monday, May 28, 2012

Traveling Stash Winner

I haven't been posting because I am preparing for a garage sale.  
First one since the kids grew up, and after a couple of moves, many boxes to go through.  It feels good to get rid of so much 'stuff'.  I just wish it was cooler - I have a lot of boxes to go through in my closet, but my room is HOT.

I have been working on my May Schnibbles - Doc.  Here is a picture of all of the piles for the blocks.  Each pile is for one block, and each piece is trimmed to 4 x 4 inches.   I am looking forward to sewing the blocks together tomorrow night - my only free night of the week.


I like doing the drawing for giveaways the old fashioned way when I can.  So I wrote down the numbers 1-11, and then tore a piece for each.



I drew one out, and it is number 4.
   
Jen May 22, 2012 6:01 PM
I live in California, and my fav flower is definitely the gardenia. I would LOVE a chance to have that box visit me!  Jen blogs at Quilter's Daughter.  


Congratulations Jen!  I have sent you an email and the box will be out as soon as I have your address.  I was cleaning up my sewing area this weekend and found some more goodies to put in the box.  Including some Jillilly Poke-a-Dots, which I see Jen wants to try.  Enjoy!

Blessed Sewing,
Karen

4 comments:

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!