Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Winners of the Traveling Charmers

Here are the winners of the 2 Charming Traveler packs:

Original Pack:


Who is:

Tara is a no-reply commenter so I don't know if I will be able to get a hold of her.  When I click on her name it goes to a Google plus page and I don't see an email address.  I did find her blog so will leave a comment for her.  If I don't get a reply by Saturday, I will redraw.

And the new pack will be traveling to Canada!



I sent an email to Marika.  You should check out her blog - it is really cute and Marika is crazy talented.  Congratulations Marika!

I have another surprise for all of you.  A couple of days after I found out the Charming Travelers were heading my way, I found out one of the Traveling Stash boxes was going to be coming to Minnesota.  It arrived today, so I will be posting about what I found inside tomorrow.  The giveaway for it will be early next week.

6 comments:

  1. OOOH!! You lucky ducky, you!!! Congrats on pulling in the traveling stash! Have fun exploring through it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that?! Enjoy :0) Congrats to the lucky charm pack winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google+ is causing problems for many bloggers and they don't know it until to late. I am so happy for the winner, I hope one day to get to look in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning !!
    And I'm SO happy I won the charm pack ! I can't wait to see it and then send it to someone else !

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!