A month ago today, Diane at "From Blank Pages" sent a pack of
56 charms on their way as part of her birthday giveaway.
I thought at the time that it was a great idea so I have been stalking following them around!
Like the Traveling Stash, but more manageable, controlled, and less expensive to ship.
They went from UT to NH to CT. Now they are heading for the Midwest - MN.
Diane has a great map that shows where they have been and where they are going.
I am going to talk to Diane and see if she minds if I start a second pack.
Watch here for the arrival and then giveaway of the charms!
I will combine it with the giveaway for 100 followers. Good Luck.
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
This sounds like fun!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And what a cute collection, too! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun =D
ReplyDeleteThere should be there by today, I think! I have to check the delivery confirmation receipt!
ReplyDelete