Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fandango Speck

This month, the pattern for Another Year of Schnibbles is an even smaller quilt.  
Carrie Nelson of Rosie's Quilting Company designed a new set of patterns using Moda's new 
Candy packs - 2 1/2" squares.  She is calling them Little Bites.

I happened to have bought a candy bar box on sale at my LQS and had a pack of 
40 - 2 1/2 x 5" rectangles of an older line by Kate Spain called Fandango.  

I present....Fandango Speck:


 I am totally in love with this color combo.  
If you look closely, there is a secondary design of the blues/greens or the reds/yellows.  


Now I see why people have toes in their pictures.  
Almost impossible to miss when you are taking a picture from above.  :)


A special thank you to Sinta of Pink Pincushion and Sherri of A Quilting Life for sponsoring the monthly parade of Schnibbles.  You can go to their blogs tomorrow on October 1st to see the parade of Speck quilts.

8 comments:

  1. Love this fabric and made for a great Speck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Speck Karen! Very nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is lovely,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute quilt - refreshing colors. :)

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Speck is spectacular! Love, love, love that Fandango fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that your Speck is spectacular...great job and it is so beautiful!!! And I didn't finish mine this month...you are doing so well keeping up with all of them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size are your blocks and did you make up the pattern. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!