Monday, September 10, 2012

Finally, Our Winners!

Better late than never!  I finally have our winners from the Back to School Blog hop.  


First, for the book Quilting Modern is:



Richard blogs at Richard and Tanya Quilts.

For the Lately Arrived From London Charms and 3 FQ's that go with them:



Pam blogs at Just Me.  I took a look today and the quilts she has posted are really lovely!

And last, but certainly not least, is the winner of the Half Moon Modern Charm Pack:




Sweet Cherie who blogs at I Be's Cheraldine.  I bet Cheri has commented on almost every one of my blog posts since we connected earlier this year soon after she started blogging in February.  This young lady is truly amazing and prolific - both blog posts and the way she has grown in her quilting/sewing.   

It is fun to have giveaways and meet new friends, but it is extra special when 
one of your blogging buddies is the winner!

Over the weekend I worked on one more Great Granny square and the next AYOS project - Speck. 
I had the perfect fabric for this (you need 2 of the new 2.5" Moda Candy 
packs - a Candy Bar of Fandango by Kate Spain, which is 2.5 x 5.   Pics to come soon!

Blessed Sewing,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giveaways are always fun no matter wether on the receiving or giving end! Congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great giveaway! and congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooo! I still can't believe I won =D

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!