Monday, February 6, 2012

Time to Go Thrifting...

Worked on finishing my Sew.Happy.Quiltalong Week 2 blocks today.  
I just needed to finish up a few seams.  

Friendship Star


QST Pinwheel



One problem though, when I went to press the seams to help me match things up, my iron didn't heat up.  So I guess it is time to go thrifting and see if I can find an iron.  Sigh....

Other fun stuff - my fat eighth bundle of Reunion from Carrie Nelson of Rosie's Quilt Company arrived today, addressed to "Goddess of Quilting, Losing and Tea".  It was stuffed into a darling clear pouch that says Schnibbles on it.  There was a cute card from the very funny Carrie, and a cute little tin of glass head pins that says Little House on it.  Perfect little treat.  :)






2 comments:

  1. your blocks lok great,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks do look great -- what fun, happy fabrics! And your treat looks like a fun happy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!