Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fugly Fabric Giveaway

On to the winners of the lovely Fugly fabric.  Winner of the dinosaur and blue paisley fabric is:

thegooseFeb 12, 2012 10:58 AM


I'd be happy to have the blue 80s fabric. I live in new england. But I'd be happy to take the green as well. Or the dinosaur print if it hasn't been spoken for. I'm making softies to give to this organization: http://cradlestocrayons.org/

Winner of the green FQ's is:


Lisa JohnsonFeb 12, 2012 10:37 PM
2 green fq please. I hope my name jumps right out of the hat. I live in WV,USA Hope it doesnt matter.

So Congratulations to both of you!  Once I have your addresses, I will mail your prizes out.

Life has been busy, and now I have a bad cold, so I am behind in posting.  I did get some sewing done over the weekend, and even more important, I organized my fabric by color.  It was fun, but I can't believe how much I have accumulated in just a few short months.   I will share a shot when I get a chance.

Be blessed and Happy Valentines Day,

Karen






7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having the giveaway. I am excited I dont win stuff very often. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I hope you're feeling better SOON! Happy Valentine's Day to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Hope you feel better soon Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon and congrats to the winners.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners and hope you fell better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!