Last Thursday was the monthly meeting for Memorial Quilters in Forest Lake, MN. The meeting itself this month was kind of tough for me as a new member = talking about the quilt show duties in April. But hopefully I can find a way to help a little bit. And I hope to finish my Full House quilt to enter.
Here are a few show and tell pictures:
I wish I knew everyone's name so I could give credit. I will learn! The following 2 pictures are of the last quilts this lovely lady made with some fabric she purchased. Last month she showed us several large and medium quilts she made with it. We were all practically rolling on the floor laughing as she showed us these. It became a game to see how close she could come to using up all the fabric. When she was done, she had a snack size zip bag with a few pieces. And she had to get creative in her piecing to finish some of these mini quilts.
Thank you for you giveaway. I am excted about the green fq I am going to use it to make something for my gradsons 1st grade teacher. I got it in the mail today. I love the little apples. Thanks again Lisa
ReplyDelete