I had grand plans for Friday Night Sew In. But I was too sleepy to do much. It was a long week, and I am finally feeling better - but still need some extra sleep. If you are visiting from Heidi's, I apologize that I have nothing to show for FNSI. I tried to figure out how to delete my name from the list but couldn't. You could go back a few posts if you want to get to know me a little.
Meanwhile, I hope it was a productive time for you!
Happy Sewing/Quilting,
Karen
Oh, so sorry you were too tired to sew. I know the feeling sometimes! I thought I'd leave you a comments to see if are requiring word verification. You are, and it was word and numbers! Even worse, I think. But I left you a message how to turn that off...if you want to.
ReplyDeleteThank you for following! FYI, I had to switch to the old blogger format to turn word verification off. I just spent some time trying to comment and so many had this. Like you, I was ready to just give up because I couldn't read part of it. I am going to be interested to see if I get spam in my comments with the word verification off.
DeleteI get annoying on the new spam verification too. I turned it off already.
ReplyDeleteWell,hope you feeling better now. Take k!
I got you fugly green fabric today and love it. Thank you for having the giveaway. It was so exciting receiving mail that is not a bill. Fun, fun, fun, can't wait to do it again. I checked my blog for comment verification and am pleased to announce I do not have it but I am a human. Thanks Karen for your blog and I hope everyone feels better soon.
ReplyDelete