Right now I have my blog set up with 3 tabs. But I find myself only using the quilting tab. Would it be intrusive or a turn off if I used just one tab? I could start each blog post with the subject so those who are my wonderful regular followers can decide whether or not they want to go to the post. So the title would say Quilting - xxxx, Losing - xxxx, Tea - xxxx.
Any feedback welcome.
go for it ... any one who does not want to read a post can skip it until the one they want pops up xx
ReplyDeleteI agree. Go for it. You might be surprised at how many of your followers have all 3 topics in common with you! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'f you're not using them, then it's just taking up room for other tabs you could put there. Like perhaps you could change one to pictures of your finished quilts =D
ReplyDeleteI don't see a need to start a post with them. It would soon be aparent what your topic is. I have no interest in tea, but I am in quilting and I'm always interested in new suggestions for loosing.
ReplyDelete