I am trying to figure out what I should use for the background for this quilt. Here are my 2 possibilities. The first is a brown - the color of the darker fabric in the star is brown. The second is a muted yellow with a print.
I would like honest feedback. I know which one I like the best, but I am open to suggestion. These blocks were pretty fiddly, but I do like how they turned out. My little sewing corner in my room looks like a tornado hit. I was trying to find a background to use from fabrics I already have.
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
The brown makes them stand out, but BLAH. The cheddar print is pretty, but not there yet. Do you have a brown with just a tiny print? I know, not helping is it. If it's these two - I go with the cheddar.
ReplyDeleteThe yellow does it for me! I think it makes it "pop'.
ReplyDeleteI dont think either one works...maybe just the flash changing the colours Do you have a mix of brown and yellow?
ReplyDeletex