My last giveaway win of 2011 arrived 2 days ago - all the way from Croatia! Thank you so very much to Rockgranny at KRPE & ZAKRPE for these lovely dotty fabrics. I feel so honored to have received them.
I also received my recent giveaway win from Sharon at Vrooman's Quilts. Sharon, thank you for your generosity in giving these away. You put so much time into cutting them. I am drooling over all of these wonderful small squares, and I am already starting to sew them together as my leaders and enders. Look at these plates full of fabric goodness:
This is probably about 1/3 of the squares.
Look at all of these fun prints - daisies, baby toys, cherries, and more.
I love that orange one with the white daisies.
I don't know what the end result will be with all this fabric goodness yet. For now, I am making 2 patches and then 4 patches. Maybe some kind of rainbow quilt?
Happy Blessed Sewing everyone!
Karen
P.S. That snow is deceptive. Like many in the North, we are having an unbelievably mild winter. I don't have much more snow than this on my entire deck. ;)
P.S. That snow is deceptive. Like many in the North, we are having an unbelievably mild winter. I don't have much more snow than this on my entire deck. ;)
Don't these just look deliscious on a plate! Have fun with all your little squares.
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely gift... well done, now to sewing xx
ReplyDeletecongrats on your win,lots of lovely fabric there.xx
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet little wins!! And we're in the SEVENTIES today -- just crazy!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for writing this
ReplyDelete