I have now finished Phase 1 of South Beach Diet. I lost 2 more lbs. I feel energized, and my pants seem looser. I am now on to Phase 2. The first day didn't go well - adding carbs did bring back temptation.
But I was back on track today.
I made another Great Granny block last night after mowing the front yard. I just love these blocks!
And here is the one for today.
Does anybody know why I can't get my blocks to load to the Flickr group Lori Holt set up?
It is kind of frustrating and I don't know what to do.
Tomorrow is more mowing, hopefully. The humidity is down finally!
I have so much yard work to do it is overwhelming.
Hopefully I will be able to spray baste the Schnibbles tomorrow also so I can do the quilting.
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
Love your fabrics in the great granny blocks :) Whoop Whoop,for you Karen !!! You go girl ;) Just think all that yard work counts as exercise :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great on both projects!!! YEAH Karen!
ReplyDeleteI just tried a new pancake that might help with your diet.
ReplyDelete2 Tbsp of oat bran
1 Tbsp of wheat germ
1 egg
1 Tbsp of yogart, I used vanilla flavored greek yogart
1/2 tsp cinnomen
dash salt
After it was cooked I topped with rashberries, greek yogart and a little syrup.
It was very good.
The granny's are great!!!
ReplyDeleteI know it's slow and hard work, but every pound really does add up and soon you will be at your goal weight. I have been discouraged about my lack of weight loss these last few weeks, and have been tempted to just give up (after all, I have lost 30 pounds), but I kept on being persistent and I finally broke my plateau. It may only be one pound, but it is better than nothing and way better than gaining. =)
Woo congratulations on the diet!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking granny blocks! Are you uploading them to your photostream first and then adding them to the group? =D
Karen, your blocks are fabulous! It's so fun that we used the same material. I like your color combinations. It's amazing how many different combinations of colors can come from this fabric. Thank you for your words of encouragement. They are precious to me!
ReplyDeleteThese blocks are gorgeous...love the fabrics!
ReplyDelete