Thursday, January 10, 2013

Proud Great Aunt here!

My first Great niece arrived today!  Arianna is just beautiful.
This is as close as I will get to Grandma for quite a few more years, so I am pretty excited.
My kids and I will go visit her and her Mommy (my oldest Niece Courtney) and Daddy tomorrow.  


This picture of Ari holding Daddy's finger soon after birth is just precious.


We are so thankful that she arrived safely.  6 lbs even, 18 3/4 inches.  Almost the same size her Great Aunt was at birth, almost the same time of day for her birth as mine, and close to my birthday!  :)
Can you tell I am excited?


10 comments:

  1. Oh Karen she is so cute,how special.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just precious...there is nothing like a new baby! Enjoy her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious, seeing those sweet little hands :) Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, many congratulations. Think of all the quilty things you can make for her. Have a great weekend. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous Karen, I see lots of baby quilts in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Yes, lots of baby things to be made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, lots of babies everywhere! =) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda!!!Parabéns,Deus os ABENÇOE.PS:Por isso o post brilho de baba....brincadeira.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should be excited. Having a new baby in the family is the most wonderful thing. Congratulations! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!