We spent the most amazing and fun time with my niece, nephew-in-law, and lovely Arianna.
It was so precious to hold that tiny little bundle and just gaze at her. I am in love!
I praise God that she arrived safely after a difficult labor where she gave Mom and Dad
a scare quite often due to her heart rate dropping, and made Mom really uncomfortable.
This is my daughter Nikki holding a baby for the first time.
Son Richard.
Neither of them wanted to hold her, but I warned them their cousin would demand that they do so,
and sure enough she did. So they each took a turn.
I know they are going to have a lot of fun with her when she gets a little bit older.
I am hoping to get to my project for January and do some quilting tomorrow!
Enbrel should arrive next week, so I am hopeful that my hand will be much better soon and I can
cut some fabric! We know what the priority is.
so cute.xx
ReplyDeletewhat lovely pictures , she is beautiful... and so scary for the young ones to hold!! lol xx
ReplyDeleteLooks to me like she is already very loved! :)
ReplyDeleteA precious bundle of love and joy. :)
ReplyDeleteJudy
She is beautiful! Babies are always such blessings...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on such a beautiful bundle of Joy! Although scary,it is also an awesome thing to hold something so precious :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete