Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to Quilting Gallery! Giveaway :)

*** This giveaway is now closed ***

I love giveaway blog hops.  Both giving and receiving.  
Today I am excited to host a giveaway on my blog for Quilting Gallery's 5th Birthday Bash.

Blog Hop Party
http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-fun/quilters-blog-hop-party

I will have 2 different giveaways - one for the U.S./Canada and one for the rest of the world.

First up, the goodies for the U.S./Canada Giveaway:

1.  These 3 pretty FQ's that would be great for a Christmas gift - next year.  :)


2. One of these little 'granny squares' made into a pincushion or coaster - your choice!


3. Any 2 DS Quilts FQ's from my Etsy shop.






For International Entries, 
1.  One of the granny squares made into a coaster, 
2. Your choice of one DS Quilts FQ, 
3.  A selection of charm squares - mostly Moda 
leftovers from the Schnibbles projects I made this year.

What do you have to do to enter?  Your first chance is easy!
Leave a comment telling me where you are and what the weather is like.  
This is how it looks out my windows today.  
Our first major snow storm in almost 2 years!  And it is a really big one!
**Update 11:00 pm - we are up to 16" and it is still coming down!



For an optional second chance, be/become a follower AND tell me what 
DS Quilt's FQ(s) you would choose from the shop if you won.

If you don't answer these questions - your entry will be deleted.  
When I go to blogs for giveaways, I read the entire giveaway post, look around at the blog, 
and follow if I relate to the blogger in some way.  
Also, if you are a no-reply blogger or don't have some way for me to contact you on your blogger profile, your comment will be deleted.  So if you are in doubt, leave your email in your comment.

Have fun Hopping!  Giveaway ends at 12:00 noon CST on Sunday, December 16.

Karen

P.S.  I LOVE all of the visitors during these giveaways.  
I try to answer all comments to a normal post, but it just is not possible during the giveaway weeks.
I hope you understand.

193 comments:

  1. Hi Karen i am from Victoria in Australia and it is cold outside and the sun is trying to make an appearance.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Karen and as you know i am a happy follower and if i was lucky enough to win i would choose DS quilts Daisy Mae blue and white FQ,thankyou for hosting this fun giveaway.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen, I am from the Finger Lakes area in Western New York. Today we had cloudy skies and temps in the high thirties. We are still waiting for some snow. Maybe what you got today, will be here is a few days? Beautiful snow fall images :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a follower for a short time. Daisy Mae Green & Picnic & Meadows would be my two choices of FQ's. Thanks so much for the generous give away! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! I'm from Montreal and although the sky is clear right now, the weather people are calling for a major snow storm overnight. I'm supposed to wake up to 20 cm of snow (that's about 8 inches).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I'm a following and if I win, I would choose Daisy Mae Green and Sugar Creek Maroon. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower and I would choose Daisy Mae Green White and Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, I am in Lincolnshire in the UK, it is dark, cold and windy here, but at least it is not raining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's dark and balmy here in North Alabama ... but there's a cold front on its way and we're on the watch for severe weather (tornadoes) tonight and tomorrow! Always exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower! And I love the diamond patterned fabric -- so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im in Hawaii an it is 79 degrees out! I'm originally from MN so I miss all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am jealous of your wintery snowy weather! I am from Canada but live in London UK so miss the snow (some of the time!!). It is dark and cold here and rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a GFC blogger follower. Love the DSQ Picnic and Fairground or the Sugar Creek Green - I LOVE any green fabric really!! Thanks for the chance! amycav at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a follower and I would choose, Daisy Mae Dark Blue Print with Light Blue Flowers and Sugar Creek Maroon FQ with cute flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in middle Tennessee! It's rained for two days, but the temperatures have been in the mid- to high 60's, so I can't complain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm from Indiana. It's 56 and pouring down rain here right now. Thank you for your generosity with your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a follower. I love seeing your creations. I don't always comment but I love to peek at your pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow via GFC and Google Reader, and I would choose the DS Quilts Daisy Mae Green, Black and White & the Picnic and Fairgrounds Green Leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sou do Brasil,e está chovendo mas está bem quente em torno de 36.Escolho Daisy Mae laranja e azul.
    Obrigada.

    tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sou seguidora GFC.
    Obrigada.

    tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Karen!I'm from Malaysia and it's 11.20am now. The sky looks gray and dark outside my window.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a happy folower of your blog via Google reader and I choose green and blue FQ(s) if I won. Thanks for the great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am Deb from Elizabethtown, PA in the USA. It has been rainy and cold the last two days...the kind of raw that goes down to the bones. Tomorrow, it is still supposed to rain but be about 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, on Tuesday back to 45 degrees. This weather is weird and we are all going to be sick! Hopefully, I'll win some nice fabric to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow via Google Reader and I would choose the maroon with cute flowers and the Sugar creek Blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm in Northern California and the weather has been very weird here lately. One minute it is pouring buckets, the next the sun is out shining. It is very cold, so I am sure we will be getting some snow on some of our mountains soon :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, I forgot to mention I'm a follower...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am in the North East of England and it is raining! There is some blue sky around though so hopefully it will stop soon.

    I like the Daisy Mae Green, Black and White FQ.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm from Michigan and besides having a little freezing rain in the night we green with the temps in the 40's. We would love to have snow like you. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a follower! I really like Sugar Creek Maroon FQ and Sugar Creek Blue & White. Pretty. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia and right now, it is a bit grey out but suppose to be snow, rain, ice pellets, slush today...in other words A REAL MESS!!

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm in northern MN where we only got a few inches yesterday. Baby, it's COLD outside... for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a follower and would pick vintage pastel sheet and vintage pink flower on white from your store. Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm in the UK and the sun is shining!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love DS fabric - I'd choose the 'green leaf' FQ!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am from NE Pennsylvania and there is a moody gray fog outside my window this morning. A touch of rain, but not the snow you are experiencing! Good luck and thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am also in MN (metro area) so lots of snow. Isn't it awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a follower and would choose DS Quilts Daisy Mae Dark Blue Print with Light Blue Flowers and/or DS Quilts Sugar Creek Blue and White FQ.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm in St. Louis, Missouri and the weather is coooold -- in the 20s!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am in Lafayette, Indiana, and the weather is just a calm cold (32 deg F) right now. I'm not complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm a new follower on Google Reader, and I'd love to win the DS Quilts Daisy Mae Blue and White Print FQ in your shop. Thanks for such a generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm in North Texas we just had a cold front move in last night. So instead of it being in the 70s, its in the 30s...and our thermostat died yesterday so we have no heat!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm just outside DC and the weather is awful. Cold and wet.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm a follower and would choose DS Quilts Sugar Creek Green, Blue and White FQ and DS Quilts Daisy Mae Blue and White FQ. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am down by Chicago, where we have been having very mild weather still. No snow in sight here.Lots of green grass!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I want snow. =( We have grey skies and nothing. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'd take two pieces of the Daisy Mae in blue and white. =) Thanks and I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a nice giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.

    I am in Vancouver BC CANADA and it is doing what it always does this time of year - rain. It's also dark and almost looks like it is foggy. A great day to have an inside job. :)
    kj_hahn(at)telus(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  48. NC has gray cloudy skies, howling winds, chilly temps and it looks like it could rain any minute!

    sowingstitches [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi, I'm in central France, its quite mild today but has rained a fair bit.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi, I am from South Carolina. It is gray and rainy today. It is good though because we really need some rain!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am following you on google reader. I love your focus on thrifting :)
    I would chose the daisy mae dark blue with light blue flowers and the daisy mae blue and white. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi, I'm from central California and it is foggy here today.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm a follower and I would choose DS Quilts Picnic & Fairground Green Leaf fq

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a new follower, to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm in Long Island, New York. Today it's cold and rainy we even had some thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm in England and it's wet and cold and windy

    ReplyDelete
  57. I live in west chester (home of qvc) Pa. right now it is almost 60 degrees and drizzly. It should be more like your weather right now, a little snow would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I live in Pennsylvania. Right now, it is cold and rainy outside. I really don't like this type of weather!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm from the Yukon Territory in Canada and it is around 1 C today. This after the last three weeks of -30 C. :}

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm in central Alberta, Canada! We have had several dumps of snow lately - there is about 18" accumulated on the ground now. It's mild and clear today, -1°C (30°F).

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am in Virginia and it is wet and foggy.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow with GFC! I like the two DS Quilts Sugar Creek Blue and White FQs!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would choose sugar creek blue, and I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am in Texas and last night was our first chilly night, today I couldnt wear shorts. But it got sunny !!

    ReplyDelete
  65. with Blue and White Flowers - 1/2 yard
    KOcanQuilt
    Vintage 1940's Tiny print cotton
    I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am in Prince Edward Island, Canada, and my weather today looks exactly the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am from New England, US and it is raw and rainy here today. A good day for cookie making.

    ReplyDelete
  68. cold and windy in TX today. Thanks for the great giveaway! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  69. you will not like me today... I live in Abbeville, Alabama and it was around 75 degrees today...
    lisamcgriff (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I live in southern Minnesota. Today it was chilly after getting 15 inches of snow yesterday. It's going to be a White Christmas! Thanks for the chance at your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  71. 3 Christmas fat quarters. I live in Arkansas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm in upstate NY. Today it has been raining non-stop and they are forcasting snow for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I am from Malaysia. It's windy morning now. I think it started to rain in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm a follower. I would love the Holly Hobby applique (not sure if it counts as a FQ) and the vintage pink flower. I like the vintage pastel sheet if the Holly Hobby doesn't count.

    I love your little granny squares! They would make adorable pin cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great giveaway! I'm in Iowa where is was chilly today and overcast but no snow, hope you're inside warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am a follower and I would pick Daisy Mae in Green spirals and Daisy Mae green, blue and white print.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I heard your area got dumped on. We're only a couple hours away (in WI) but we ended up with "only" 5 inches. Came in perfect time for my just-turned-two (today) daughter to get some fun outdoor time. :) Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  78. It's minus 14 degrees right now and the ground has snow but only a few inches. I love the look of your snow covered spruce.

    ktreve (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I am in Austin, TX and it was cold today, only in the 40's

    ReplyDelete
  80. from vanderhoof, bc, canada and it is warm for this time of the year...about 0 celius

    ReplyDelete
  81. Thank you for the chance to win. i ma in Saskatchewan Canada and it is cold and snowing here too

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm a Michigan gal living in Australia. Outside my window is blue sky, sunshine, palm trees, and a warm breeze. Still, I'd love to see some snow falling out my window. I miss snow at Christmas time.

    Deborah
    pinkscissorsdesign @gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Do enter me in your fabulous give away... I live in Leicester...the UK the weather is frosty icy and cold out there.... no snow yet but I get the feeling it will come SOON at least i can get on with my knitting and paintings cardsx

    Thankyou so much for doing this give awayx

    ReplyDelete
  84. Oh wow! look at all that snow! It's 31 degrees here now in western KY, clear and dark! It's 4 in the morning! LOL!
    hulseybg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I am from Adelaide, South Australia. It was HOT and humid today and tonight it is not much better. I think the temperature is hotter tomorrow. One day I hope to celebrate a white Christmas, until then I will avoid a sunburnt one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm from North Carolina, USA. It was in the 70s here yesterday & we got a little rain which is desperately needed. Today it will be in the high 50s with another chance of rain. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'm already a follower. My favorite DS Quilts FQ is Picnic & Fairground Green Leaf. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I wish it would snow here. The temp dropped sunday 15 this morning when walking, but no moisture, and we do need snow here in So Utah. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  89. It looks beautiful. Our temps are suppose to reach 80* today, but we have a storm coming in later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Wow that is alot of snow. We haven't had too much snow here in my area of Pennsylvania. The mountains have gotten some, but yesterday it rained alot because it was 50F outside.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm in Kansas where it is a cold sunny morning. Wish we had the snow you and my MN family have.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'm in Manchester, England. It's been sunny and cold all day - the frost on the road has remained there all day.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I live in Liverpool, England, but this week I'm elsewhere in the country, travelling for work. It's very, very cold and frosty today, and foggy. Not very nice. Yesterday was better - very cold, but clear, bright and sunny. A sparkly sort of day :)

    Thank you for the lovely giveaway. These hops are such a fun way to 'meet' new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  94. HI! WELL IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT OUTSIDE MY WINDOWS TOO! I'M IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN STATE OF MONTANA! LOVELY SNOW ON THE MOUNTAINS-JUST BEAUTIFUL PLUS IT IS 47 DEGREES OUT! THANK YOU FOR SHARING+MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Lucky you with all the snow! I really liked the DS Quilts Sugar Creek Green, Blue and White FQ. thanks. Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  96. It looks so pretty at your house! No snow here. This morning was low 20's. The thermometer outside my kitchen window said 28, but we're getting reports close by, that said their's was 17,"sew" who knows! NO RAIN is our biggest problem.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'm following you now, I like your straight forwardness! DS FQ of my choice is the Vintage dark print cotton w/blue and white flowers. Hope the job of your dreams just falls right in your lap!

    ReplyDelete
  98. What great photos! I hope we have some snow this year. I live in Snohomish, WA (near Seattle) and it is raining and in the low 40's.

    ReplyDelete
  99. St. Louis, Missouri. Cold but no sign of snow today.

    ReplyDelete
  100. California here, the San Francisco Bay Area, where it's sunny and almost 65 degrees! Great give-the-dog-a-bath weather. I'd love the three Christmas FQ's (choice 1) if I win. I can't imagine living in snow.
    Thanks so much for participating in the giveaway and giving away such a terrific gift.
    Anne, a follower
    www.sailorhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Here in Santa Barbara, California, I am sitting out in the sunshine and light breeze, bare feet-- entering all the giveaways. I'm almost wondering if I should have sunscreen on (I AM a redhead...). Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I am in Portugal and it is getting really cold. But no snow yet
    saruqa at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I am in San Antonio, Tx. We just went from weekend Highs in the 70's to high 52 yesterday with first hard freeze last night. No snow or precipitation. I would choose DS Breen/Blue/White and either Maroon or Orange/Black/White. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hi I am from Sonora, CA - USA. The weather is cold but the sun is out. Rain is expected tomorrow. You do have a lot of snow your way. It is rather cold looking but so pretty. I do love your giveways for us. Lots of goodies. Thank you for sharing and giving all your followers a chance to win these. Wishing you Happy Holidays.

    Sandi T.
    sandit1@sbcglobal.net
    Sonora, CA

    ReplyDelete
  105. Hi Karen,
    We are in Wales, UK... weather - typical Wales, rain, rain and more rain... though I am hoping for snow soon as my Pajero has just been made road worthy again and it is a bust going out in the snow in it! LOL
    Any way... the FQ... it can only be Holly Hobby!!! a few of the turquoise ones caught my eye too....

    Take care of you and yours, Janey x Janey@bagsocharm.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  106. Sugar Creek Maroon looks like a nice fq to receive. Thanks for the giveaway. I am a follower from Ontario Canada, and today was cloudy around 0 Celcius, we did see the sun for a while, and I also saw a flake here and there, but no accumilation.

    ReplyDelete
  107. that is an insane amount of snow lol... here in Ottawa, Canada so far we have had the tiniest amount of snow and some freezing rain (which I hate!!)

    ReplyDelete
  108. I am a follower and I would choose this DS (I haven't even seen this one before) http://www.etsy.com/listing/114755390/ds-quilts-daisy-mae-green-blue-and-white

    ReplyDelete
  109. Wow! Sixteen inches of snow! That's crazy. :-) I haven't seen anything like that since the last year my family lived in Michigan - 1992? Anyway, I'm in Central Texas and it is clear and cold out. My brother's thermometer just dipped below 18F this morning and it's supposed to be in the 30s tonight. Up till now we've had an unusually warm winter.

    ReplyDelete
  110. I'm in TX and this morning it was 17 degrees F.. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm in southern California. It's been about 65-70 everyday. Tomorrow it's suppose to rain. I hope it does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  112. hi there!!!! I'm in the Yukon Territory of northern Canada.

    It's currently -18C and snowing. It's snowed ALL DAY!!!! In the last two weeks we have long cold days of -40C with the windchill and then the last couple of days we warmed up to -5C. It was beautiful, but now we're back to the cooler temps.

    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am from south west Iowa about 50 miles from Nebraska. We have cold, but no snow yet! Yea, I am not a snow person. And I don't know why I live in Iowa where it's going to snow!!! Thanks for the giveaway. I love Christmas fabrics. I always have something to add them to. I am still making Christmas gifts. No reason to get them finished before the 24th is there (tearing my hair out) Thanks, Patty. Merry Christmas
    paweis at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I'm in Portland OR, and surprise, surprise, it is raining. Temp was 48 when I checked; it felt colder while I was waiting for the bus,

    ReplyDelete
  115. I'm from central British Columbia, Canada. Today it was just below freezing and lightly snowed for about half the day. :) Thanks for a chance to win your fabulous giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'm already a follower via gfc! I'd choose the DS Quilts Daisy Mae Blue and White FQ and the Dark Blue Print with Light Blue Flowers GQ. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. Hallo! I´m from Sweden and winter is here.......yesterday it snowed and tomorrow I´m told there are more snow coming!
    I´ve been looking through your fabrics, georgious, and I like The DS Quilt Sugar Creek Maroon FQ best. Nice give-away!
    Gun, Sweden
    gun@lapp.se

    ReplyDelete
  118. Looks to be a warm sunny day here in NC

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am in BC, Canada. It is chilly and damp, but the mountains are getting snowier! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am following via gfc. I would choose DS Quilts Sugar Creek Maroon FQ with cute flowers and DS Quilts Daisy Mae Dark Blue Print with Light Blue Flowers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am reading on Wednesday afternoon in northern Florida, and it is actually overcast and rainy and a little chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow you with GFC. I like the Daisy Mae green, black and white fat quarter, and the Sugar Creek blue and white fat quarter.
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  123. :( no granny squares made into a pincushion for me - I hate living international sometimes .. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  124. I am in Greensboro, North Carolina. Today it is gray and cold - about 40 degrees. That's not to compare to 16 inches of snow but it's still cold down here!

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am International and LOVE surprises, so I will let you decide (if I am lucky enough to win!)

    ReplyDelete
  126. It's sunny and about 42 degrees here in north-central PA! Stay safe and thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I'm in Hale, Missouri. It is sunny and 49 degrees out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I thought I had already commented, but can't find my comment! I just became a follower, and I would most like the DS Sugar Creek Green Quilts and DS Daily Mae Dark Blue. As to the weather here in Texas, we are finally having a cold spell such that we can have a fire in the fireplace, and hubby just made us some chili for our dinner tonight!
    Thanks for neat give-aways--hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I'm in Ottawa and it's dark and cold out. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'm envious of that snow you have -- we only have about 2 inches, if that. I'd love the green Picnic and Fairgrounds - love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'm in New Hampshire, USA. We typically have snow by now but nothing has stuck to the ground yet. We still have green grass!

    Happy holidays and thanks sew much for this chance to win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  132. Up here in Saskatchewan, Canada, it feels like we have had snow every day for the past two months. We usually have weeks on end of clear, sunny, cold days, but this year it seems to be constant low pressures with cold and snow almost on a daily basis. It is hard shovelling every day. Thanks for the opportunity on a wonderful draw and have a very merry Christmas.
    bonnielarson58(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Here in central PA, its mostly just cold and windy!

    ReplyDelete
  134. I'm in western NJ and it was sunny and cold today!

    ReplyDelete
  135. I live in Northern British Columbia, Canada and the picture you posted could be the tree in my front yard. We have so much snow. It is cold but so beautiful when the sun comes out.
    kleblanc(at)prn.bc.ca

    ReplyDelete
  136. Thanks for being in this fun blog hop. Merry Christmas. I live in Kansas and it is cold (for me anyway) very windy and we are having a drought so we could use some of your snow for our winter wheat. I like the idea of a coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  137. 2. I'm a follower and I like the Sugar Creek Maroon. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway gift.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Today will be sunny and warming up to -1 C (just below freezing) by this afternoon. Right now it's -11 C and still dark out. I'm in Calgary Alberta. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Don't tell anybody ever that I have admitted this: I am jealous of that snow! But only becasue it is christmas time. I'm in south central North Carolina and we've been here for four years {my husband is Army}. We're from Northern NH where it snows like crazy, so being here is different this time of year. Barely flurries here. BUt the year before last we got six inches of snow the day after christmas, that was fun. But right now... it's like 45 degrees and nothing. Brown grass... YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  140. I am a new follower in my google reader.

    I really love: DS Quilts Sugar Creek Green, Blue and White FQ and DS Quilts Sugar Creek Blue and White FQ

    Also I just want to say I agree with you about the whole looking around on blogs before deciding whether or not to follow thing.

    ReplyDelete
  141. I live near Richmond, VA. Today's weather is cold (40s-50s) but no snow. audiodropzone(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you for hosting a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  142. I am in New Mexico, USA and it's sunny and chilly outside about 42 degrees. Hasn't rained or snowed here in way too long!
    Those Christmas fabrics are so pretty. The granny square would make a great pincushion (if I were to win).Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am from Canada. It was bright and sunny here, but now it looks grey and dull. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  144. I am in South Carolina. It is rainy dreery and cold here. A miserable day.
    conn_and_vans_mom(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Im a follower of your blog. I likes the DS quilts dark blue printed fabric on your etsy site.
    conn_and_vans_mom(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I'm in the Coast Mountain range in Oregon -- right now it is COLD and rainy but the sun is really trying to come out. Snow is dusting the mountain tops but in this little valley there's no white stuff yet. Loved seeing your snow photos, eeek that's a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  147. I'm in the Toledo, Ohio area, and it's about 35 degrees and sunny.........thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  148. What beautiful snow! I'm in Seattle WA and we have cloudy, cold weather but no rain or snow. I'm hoping for some snow for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  149. Hello! I'm in the Shenandoah Valley of VA...and here today it was sunny but chilly in the mid-40s. We probably won't have a white Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  150. Wow that is alot of snow! I live in middle of Ohio...had lil' snow in November. Had some cold temps....and then 50's & rain....not strange for here tho. Today we had partly sunny, high of bout 42.

    Thanks for chance to win your drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  151. I'm a new follower thru GFC. :)

    Would pick the "DS Quilts Sugar Creek Maroon with Cute Flowers"....looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  152. Hello from the Pacific Northwest! It's windy, rainy, and flannel nightgown weather.
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  153. gfc follower:nicolesender
    DS Quilts Sugar Creek Blue and White FQ is my choice!
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I'm in the South, sunny and a little on the cool side.

    ReplyDelete
  155. Looking out my window is all gloom today. It is gray and blah! Not usually like this in sunny Florida! It is also a bit on the chilly side...actually a nice change for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am a follower and love Daisy Mae Orange, black and white and Sugar Creek blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  157. today it was raining and the snow went away. it is very cold here in Italy. hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  158. I Don't know if my other response made it in because of google problem so here goes again... today in Fl it was a little bit chilly... past week has been warm... I don't miss the snow

    ReplyDelete
  159. I am way up North in Alberta and we have had quite abit of snow already. Trick or treating involved snowsuits this year. Luckily only a few inches have fallen this week!

    ReplyDelete
  160. Usually here in northern Florida it is already cold and my plants start freezing. I so hate that , but so far we have been in the 50's at night and 80's during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  161. I am a new follower. I need Christmas fabrics so I would choose that

    ReplyDelete
  162. I am in Southern CA it is cold for here and raining. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  163. What a super giveaway! Love your snow pictures. I grew up in Alaska and I miss the snow. I live now in northern California and we do not get snow. Today it's 43, a chilly day for us, hehe.

    Thank you for a wonderful and generous giveaway and a chance to win.

    usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I'm a follower via GFC. If the stars align and I win, I'd love to have the green, Picnic and Fairground and the Daisy Mae Orange.

    Thanks again for a chance to win.

    usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I live in Eastern Pa, near Philadelphia, and it is cold and dry and sunny here.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Camille from Texas and its so warm outside people are still wearing flip flops. Winter has passed us over :(

    ReplyDelete
  167. Hi, I live on the east coast of Australia. My day is sunny with blue skies and a light sea breeze. The current temp at 2:30pm is 28.3C or 82.9F. It is a gorgeous day and I've just been outside to pick some tomatoes! debbie

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am a new follower and I would choose DS Quilts Sugar Creek Maroon. thank you, debbie

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am a follower in England and would choose the DS Quilts picnic and fairground with green leaves. Thanks for the giveaway.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
  170. I live in England and outsid emy window this morning it is damp and windy. Yuk!! Thanks for a lovely giveaway.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
  171. Hi I am in Oklahoma and it is nice and sunny. thanks vickise@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I would like the pincushin please. Oh and the blue and white one that looks like lattice, and the one with small print/blue and white. thanks I follow via GFC vickise@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I am in Arkansas and it is raining outside.

    ReplyDelete
  174. I love that Holly hobby fabric it is so cute i follow you on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  175. Here in Oklahoma, we're having our first cold snap. But it's so dry - we need rain NOW! I really need another pin cushion. Just never get around to making one.

    ReplyDelete
  176. I'm in Indonesia (but at a US mailing address) and it's hot outside! Not to mention muggy.

    ReplyDelete
  177. Hi I'm from London UK and it is cold but dry outside.

    ReplyDelete
  178. What wonderful gifts! Here in Wisconsin it is raining which is washing away most of the snow we had last weekend. Don't know if we'll have a white Christmas or not! Thanks for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  179. I'm a new follower with GFC.

    sugar creek blue and white (first one that looks like flowers or snowflakes) and daisy mae blue and white

    ReplyDelete
  180. It's a balmy 45 today, sunny with no wind. Very mild for December in New England. Can't wait to see some of that white stuff here *grin* Yup, I did say that!

    ReplyDelete
  181. It's beautiful here in sunny Newcastle Australia. 28 and sunny but getting warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  182. It was a sunny day in the high 70's today. Your pictures of the trees and snow are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  183. I am in Western Australia and the weather is glorious! We swam in the pool yesterday and are looking forward to a warm Christmas Day - bbq lunch with lots of salads.

    ReplyDelete
  184. Stanford, Kentucky - cold but no snow, still hoping for a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  185. Ohio here...rainy and pretty warm this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  186. I'm in Ontario, Canada, and we're having a freezing rain storm right now. YUCK! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete