Yeah, November Schnibbles parade tomorrow. I LOVE seeing all of the variations.
Make sure you visit the lovely Sherri - A Quilting Life and Sinta - Pink Pincushion
to see more versions.
Make sure you visit the lovely Sherri - A Quilting Life and Sinta - Pink Pincushion
to see more versions.
I chose to do version 1 of Drop by Carrie Nelson using "Coming Home" by Deb Strain.
Yep, that is snow. Left from Thanksgiving - when it was 65 the day before!
I love the barnyard prints! And I love chickens. I really wish I could have some.
I am going to use the barn wood prints for a scrappy binding.
My other sewing project right now is a charity quilt. My company posts names with a
Christmas gift wish through the local Social Service agencies. The first one I saw was for
a 57 yr old woman who wanted a colorful lap blanket. I hope a lap quilt is ok. :)
Things are kind of quiet in some ways, and stressful in others.
I found out my job will end May 31, so I am now on a job hunt.
Sigh.
I am glad that my Lord has plans for me -
plans that will prosper me and give me a hope and a future!
Lovely my friend! I am so sorry to hear about your job. God has a way of opening new doors when one closes.
ReplyDeletegorgeous quilt Karen and where one door closes another one opens,good luck.xx
ReplyDeleteCute quilt. Sorry to hear about your job...hope that you will be able to find one soon so that it is a smooth transition for you.
ReplyDeleteJudy
it looks wonderful ... hope the job hunt is not too stressful xx try and enjoy the holidays first xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt Karen...I'm so sorry to hear about your job ending. We will pray that a better job with better hours, better pay, and better benefits will come your way. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. :)
ReplyDeleteoh sorry to hear about the job, but I am sure something much better will be round the corner, and also perhaps a bit more time for you next year xx
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your job - like you siad though, this is probably because there is a bigger and better plan for you! I really your Drop Karen... Such a happy little quilt. My dream is to move to a small farm when I get to retire! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou used such cute fabrics! Great job :-)
ReplyDelete