Thursday, November 1, 2012

No More Picture Space

I ran out of picture space.  Hmm... how do I fix that?  When I went into Picasa, it seemed like every picture on my laptop was in there.  I didn't ask it to do that or load them all there.  I don't want it to do that if they are going to count against me!  There are a lot of old videos, etc. that I don't want to delete but don't need to be stored in Picasa.

Does anybody know the solution?   Although I didn't get my Schnibbles done, I wanted to post a picture of what I did get done.

Oh well, I hope you have a great day.  I appreciate everybody's well wishes, and I am happy to report that I am feeling a little better.  The Rheumatologist put me on a very strong NSAID - he called it the big, mean older brother - and I think that is helping a lot.  My ankle is much better and I can walk without limping.  The other medication I am on will take 6-8 weeks to have an effect.

Now if my left hand would just get better!  Of course cutting and piecing probably doesn't help.  ;)

Blessed Sewing everybody!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of others having this problem too, but I've never encountered it -- which is kind of weird, considering how picture heavy my blog is. But I compress all my pictures before I upload them -- perhaps that's the difference? I hope you get it figured out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are feeling better Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happened to me a few years ago and I don't remember the whole scenario, but I think I was offered more space for like 5 bucks or something, and I paid up. Don't know if that was the right answer or what, but I've had no trouble since.

    Hope you continue to feel better. Wow, 6-8 weeks is a long wait for meds to kick in!

    Blessings......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new meds. You probably right the cutting soean't help but who can stop. HAPPY QUILTING

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!