Schnibbles "Little Bites" put together. I need to do another border.
If you click on the icon above, you will go to Heidi's blog and have a chance to
see all sorts of fun things accomplished Friday night.
In other news, I was invited to a baby shower a week ago, and the shower was yesterday.
If you click on the icon above, you will go to Heidi's blog and have a chance to
see all sorts of fun things accomplished Friday night.
In other news, I was invited to a baby shower a week ago, and the shower was yesterday.
The Mother-to-be works in the Research & Development department at my company.
We got to know each other while working on a new product team.
I decided to make a quilted bib. Some of the Ikea fabric I bought last week has adorable, whimsical animals either in fun vehicles or holding veggies or fruit.
The baby is a girl, so I chose this animal and used scraps around it:
We work at a dairy company, so I thought the cow was perfect. This didn't take very long,
so I am thinking it is something I could make and try to sell in the shop. What do you think?
I used darker fabric on the back so it can be reversed when the
baby is eating foods that could stain. :)
Unfortunately the pictures aren't very good and the colors aren't really correct.
I went thrifting again after dropping my kids off at their Dad's.
I found some very fun things to add to the shop!
If you aren't interested in my Etsy shop, you can skip the pics!
Vintage Gingham aprons with Chickenscratch embroidery.
Vintage or vintage style hankies.
A pretty linen fingertip towl.
And some more Christmas Fabric.
These will be appearing in my Etsy shop tomorrow! I am hoping we have sunshine so I can take better pictures. These look a little washed out.
For my U.S. readers - do you have plans for Thanksgiving?
I am excited to have a 3 day work week.

I love your Drop Karen! You did a fantastic job with that bib too. It's almost too cute to use.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely think you should have the bibs in your shop Karen. You can never have too many bibs!
ReplyDeleteI love your bib and I think they would sell well! Everyone needs bibs with babies. Your snibble is beautiful! Hope all is well! Happy Thanksgiving! The traveling stash is coming to In the boon docks soon, I excited!
ReplyDeleteI love the cows! Thanks for all your help with the profile!
ReplyDelete