I had a great time hearing about the weather all over the States, Provinces, and World!
Most of us are in the throes of winter, but there were a few lucky folks who are having warm weather.
Most of us are in the throes of winter, but there were a few lucky folks who are having warm weather.
Our U.S./Canada winner is Sallie in Texas!
Our International winner is Debbie in Australia!
I have sent each of them an email and hope to send their packages out early this week.
Don't forget about the Traveling Stash! I have extended the comment deadline to be the lucky recipient to Tuesday at 5:00. I will be adding picture of the items I am adding to the box in the morning - I was delayed in doing it due to sickness and wanted people to take a look for one last chance.
On the health front, I met with my Rheumatologist this past week.
The first drug didn't have much effect, so we are now moving on to the strong stuff.
If insurance approves, we will be trying Enbrel for my Psoriatic Arthritis - just like Phil Mickelson. :)
It is a blessing that Pfizer has a copay help program that should keep my cost to $10.00 a month.
I would appreciate prayers that I am approved for it and receive the copay help - and then that it works.
I can't even imagine what it will be like to not be tired all the time, and to be able to do my rotary cutting without major pain! I am looking forward to it!
I did a little bit of sewing among bouts of fever and dizziness due to either a bad Flu or Pneumonia
Immunization reaction or some type of virus. I can't show a picture of what I made yet though.
It is that time of year when there are secrets all around!
My project was this month's 'Schnibble' - Morsel. A cute little pincushion that will go in the mail to Montreal
tomorrow to my wonderful blog friend Izzy of Dizzy Quilts. We are doing a private swap.
We both did the monthly Schnibble all year long, and started together last January.
Has it really been a year already?
I have decided at the last minute to make 3 Christmas gifts - pillowcases.
If I feel better, I am off to Joann's tomorrow with 50% off coupons in hand.
I had to add a Christmas picture - my little twister tree. ;0
Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.
ReplyDelete