UPDATE: Comments now open until Tuesday at 3:00 CST.
Last Saturday, I received an envelope with fabric. Yesterday, I received the rest of the Traveling Stash. Yep, Lisa added so much to the box that it didn't all fit. :)
Last Saturday, I received an envelope with fabric. Yesterday, I received the rest of the Traveling Stash. Yep, Lisa added so much to the box that it didn't all fit. :)
It is so fun to open these boxes. This one was different than the one I had a few months ago. Much of the yardage is in cuts larger than a FQ. And there are a lot of precuts! Here are some pics of what was in the box:
Here is what I am going to keep for sure:
I love Amanda Murphy designs and have some of the fabric featured in this pattern!
The top fabric is a set of 1/4 yard pieces (8?) called Urban farm. I couldn't resist since I work for a dairy company and wish I could have chickens in my yard. The prints are very fun.
The ABC 123 charm packs will be great for a Schnibbles pattern and will remind me of my fond memories of meeting Sandy Klop in August. I plan to only take a FQ - 1/2 yard of the other 3 fabrics so there will be some of each of these still in the box. I am still debating on the pretty Daisy Cottage layer cake Lisa added to the box - most likely I will be keeping it since I love Lori Holt's fabrics.
(a few more pieces of fabric are now in my pile to make room for something else)
I am going to add one pattern, and a rainbow of FQ's - I want to brighten the box up.
I will add a picture of those soon - I need to go shopping in my stash for them.
Update: Here is what I am adding - it might be less than I took in this case since Lisa sent extra!
DS Quilts FQ's - they just aren't selling in my Etsy shop like I thought they would. :(
Variety of prints - FQ or larger
RULES:
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
If you would like to have this box come to visit you, please leave a comment below. I will keep the giveaway open until Sunday night, and ship the box on Monday.
Ooooh!! This one certainly looks like fun -- please count me in!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just know there are items in my stash I'd love to "trade". Thanks for the chance to be a part of the Traveling stash.
ReplyDeleteOh my,from the looks of it,the box must have been bursting at the seams! Love the fabrics you have chosen to keep :) I bet you are going to enjoy playing with all of them.
ReplyDeleteWould love to be included in this! Such a great box and I've never done it before either.
ReplyDeleteThis looks interesting but i'd be worried whomever got it next wouldn't be happy with whatever I put in.. LOL. I don't know, that's just my personality I guess.
ReplyDeleteI can think of a few things that I can add!
Pick me! I've never done one of these and it looks like such fun. I play fair. ;-D
ReplyDeleteOh I want to try this again one day! Please enter me in.
ReplyDeleteSign me up! I'd love to see this box! Thanks.
ReplyDeletePlease put my name in the hat for this box. I see some things I'd love to add to my collection! ;) Happy Holidays to you! :)
ReplyDeleteI see several items that I would like to add to some WIPs. I would love to win.
ReplyDeleteCrazyquiltpatcher AT Yahoo DOT com
Great Traveling Stash! Would love to win it.
ReplyDeleteThis box is loaded with goodies. I've planned lots of scrap sewing for 2013 so the extra items would be useful. I just started making adult bibs, placemats and wheelchair bags for family members. Thanks so much for hosting the stash box giveaway! Merry Christmas !
ReplyDelete