I have been blessed lately with some wonderful giveaway wins. I always feel strange posting these, but I want to publicly thank everyone. You are all so generous! I hope my wonderful readers will visit these great blogs.
All the way from Australia - from Shontelle at England Street Quilts
during the big Sew Mama Sew giveaway in May:
This lovely stack of Whimsy by Fig Tree & Co. It is such pretty fabric,
and I used some for my favorite block in our United Way quilt at work already.
What a great way to make a beautiful Lone Star quilt - using fabric that can make the design!
Thank you Shelley!
A few scraps of this from Alison at Little Island Quilting because I was the first to comment!
One of my favorite blogs. Alison is so talented and versatile in her quilting.

LOVE IT! It will be in a little gift for my extended family 'sister-in-law' from Ecuador. :)
The EZ Dresden Ruler from Marion at My Quilt Diet. What a great name for a blog!
When I met Darlene Zimmerman at the big Quilt Minnesota Show, she gave me some info about this ruler and the contest through the Salt Lake Modern Quilt Guild. I was interested, but the ruler wasn't in my little budget for the show. Yeah for giveaways! I don't know if I will have an entry, but I am going to try!
I think that is all for now - at least what I have received. :)
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
I love to see what people have won and it is great to thank them publicly - a little promo for their blog too. I love that star book - great inspiration. And Fig Tree is my favorite line.
ReplyDeleteWow you're so lucky! What great prize items =D
ReplyDeleteIt nice to see your wins. One of these I will be a winner of something. Keep hoping. I just ordered a ruler like that off of E bay. Can't wait to try it out.
ReplyDeletecongrats Karon on your wonderful wins,some lovely prizes received,well done.xx
ReplyDeleteWow! Look at all those great wins!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen ,
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have some nice things to play with! The llama/alpaca fabric is really cute - I haven't seen that before. Congrats! :)
Judy
Always great to see and hear about the things one wins on give aways. You know have some fun stuff to play with.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've used some of the fabric already! Keep us posted on what you make. x
ReplyDelete