Warning: Very picture Heavy
Adult, but still have a lot of whimsy, and still the primary colors most of the time.
I won't narrate, I will just let you enjoy.
These are all quilts by Sandy Klop.
ALERT!
THIS IS THE QUILT THAT MIGHT INSPIRE A SWAP!
Here is where the possible swap opportunity would come in. My sister-in-law and I love this quilt. The small stars were from a swap Sandy did. I have not run a swap before, so any ideas on resources on how to try to set one up would be great! A swap would be the best way to get a huge variety of colors and fabrics like this.
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
WOW! Lots of lovely eye candy in this post! A swap?! Sounds like FUN! And that's a gorgeous quilt to base it on, too!!! How's the weight loss going? I head in today for my monthly weigh in. Whoohoo!! :)
ReplyDeleteOne of those quilts I purchased a kit for many years ago....need to get busy! :) Thanks for the pictures - what fun to see all of those. I really like the stars and birds. Is that new?
ReplyDeleteJudy
That is some serious eye candy! I need to go to her site and check out her patterns. There are a couple I would love to make in this post.
ReplyDeleteCheck out flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/1916502@N21/ You could ask one of the swap hosts how they work =D
ReplyDeletegorgeous quilts Karen and good luck with setting up the swap.xx
ReplyDelete