Saturday, August 25, 2012

100th Post; Etsy Shop Opening; Blog Hop Party Giveaway!!!

The giveaway is now closed.  Winners will be picked later today.

My 100th Post!

How did that happen?  It was almost exactly a year ago that I discovered quilting blogs.  Blogging has been a great way to document my quilting journey, with a little bit of my life thrown in.  A way to connect with the world.  And connect I have!  I have several special blogging friends that I hope to meet someday.

As those who follow my blog know, I have been blessedly 'lucky' in giveaway wins.  I say blessedly because I would not have a stash if it weren't for the great wins.  My budget doesn't allow for many purchases.

I recently won a prize package from Carrie Nelson of the Schnibbles quilt fame.  
Instead of 'just' a layer cake, she sent me 2 layer cakes, some labels, and a book.  All of it wonderful.  
I enjoyed looking through this book, Quilting Modern, but I doubt I will ever use it.  So I want to re-gift it.

  This part of my giveaway is for the U.S. only due to shipping costs.


The fabric part of the giveaway is for all - I will ship Internationally.  I have put together the following.

FQ's and Lately Arrived From London Charms - about 40 charms

Half Moon Modern Charm Pack
To enter to win, please tell me where you are from and if you are a blogger, why you started blogging.
Also, please tell me which of the prizes would be your first and second choice.
Giveaway ends Monday September 3rd at noon CDT.

Giveaway is now closed!

The last reason why I am doing a giveaway is to introduce my brand new Etsy shop -


I have various sizes of fabric that I have found in thrift shops some vintage, some more recent.  
Every fabric purchase will have a little extra something sent along.


SOLD!



There are also American Girl Doll clothes made by my Aunt Lora.  She just retired from being the garment judge at the Minnesota State Fair this year after doing it many years, and makes wonderful wedding gowns.



I hope you will take a look. Click Here! If you do, you can have a second entry if you come back and tell me what your favorite item is in the shop or give me some suggestions related to the shop.
In the future I will be adding homemade items like 
mug rugs and blank notecards that have a quilt block on them. 

To see the rest of the Back To School Blog Hop Party participants,
go here to Quilting Gallery after midnight tonight!

Blog Hop Party with Give-Aways

Due to the volume of comments, I won't be able to reply to everyone.  
I thank you sincerely for your visit, and enjoy the Blog Hop!

Giveaway is now closed!

174 comments:

  1. Fun, fun giveaway! Congrats on your milestone! I started blogging mostly because I wanted to keep an online journal. It evolved over the years. :) The Lately Arrived prize would be my first choice, followed by the Half Moon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Victorian Quilt Labels are very sweet -- but I especially love all the American Doll clothes! What fun! I hope your shop does well, Karen. I added you to my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the charms and FQS. I'm a blogger and I share what I make in my blog.
    Greeting from Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! I would love those charms! I am from Montreal Canada (but you knew that already!) and I started blogging as an online scrapbook of my quilting projects. As a bonus, I got to meet amazing people such as yourself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope your shop does well Karen! My favourite item so far is those victorian quilt labels! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you for the lovely giveaway. You have an interesting etsy shop. If you have interesting thrift shops/yard sales to visit, vintage "anything for sewing" might be a good choice (e.g. vintage thimbles or old needle books or buttons on cards).
    To make life easy, if RNG picks my comment, I am fine with any of these prizes. But, if must select to enter here's the order for you: #1 Lately Arrived From London Charms & various FQ's; #2 book; #3 half moon modern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I comment backwards - I am from Florida, USA where we are watching the weather channel for hurricane news. any prize is fine as would use any of these

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 100th post, lovely give aways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the chance. I'm not a blogger. I'm from Oklahoma. I love thrifted fabric. I thrift shirts and stuff. Sheets, anything, and I use them in my projects. Any of the prizes would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I'm over in the UK and I have been blogging February. I love blogging as I have met so many awesome people and learned so much about handmade items. Thanks for the great giveaway =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fabrics in your shop are way cute! I would say that maybe you are selling your things a little too cheap, don't be afraid to up the prices a bit.
    1st choice is the charm pack 2nd the various FQs =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm from Western Washington and I do blog! I started mainly to have a place to put up pictures of my quilts so my family can see them and let me know what they like and which ones they want. :D

    I'm trying to collect charm packs for a drunkards path quilt so I'd likely take the Half Moon Modern. :D Second choice would be the other fabric. I have so many quilt books that I don't use now that I really would hate to add another that will just sit there after I look through it once. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. In your shop I really like the paper doll fabric and the quilt label fabric.

    Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the 100! How sweet of you to share and have never played with "Lately" so that would be a nice choice. Here's to 100 more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am a blogger from ga. usa i blog at wont-to-bequilter i started my blog to keep me sewing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Karen......I like the London charms and various FQ and I already went and bought a FQ of those gorgeous labels from your ETSY shop. Congratulations on your 100th post! And since you are one of my followers you know the story about my Sister nagging me to start a blog so I finally did it to make her stop.........and have been happily blogging ever since. Thanks for the lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in Lincolnshire in the UK and I started blogging because I wanted to keep a record of what I was making.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm from Indiana and this giveaway is my first blog post so be sure to enter, That book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vivited your shop and made a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm from Tennessee, and I don't blog anymore, because I need to practice my quilting skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I visited your shop, and I'm crushing on the bowling fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm from California, and I don't have a blog but enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am from Virginia and I don't blog, but I am an avid blog reader!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the quirky people and the pale blue paper dolls fabric. How different they are. One thing about your shop, I clicked the link to enlarge photo and it was the same size as original. Maybe a little program work can fix that?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am from PA and started to blog to keep track of my projects, grandkids and garden. I like the London charms and various FQs

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm in Atlanta, and I blog to keep myself creating and focused. First choice, the Half Moon Modern, Second choice, the book!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm in Australia. I have a blog and started because I enjoyed reading other blogs and wanted a way to communicate with other bloggers and share in the community. I'd pick the half moon modern - thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd so love to win that book! I'm from the U.S. and I do not blog, but I love to follow others!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm in England, and I'd love either of the fabric sets :) I started blogging earlier this year when I started quilting. I wanted to document my learning process.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I popped over to your shop, too. The Gunne Sax fabric is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm in Germany - I started blogging hmm to have a place to share what I do. I never inteded it to be a reason to sew and try out new things but by now it's become that.
    I would prefer the first pack but I would also be happy with the second

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm in England and I don't have a blog - I like the Half Moon Modern charms!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I popped over to your shop and I like the flower babies card fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am from MN, resident of WA, and in the process of moving to Hawaii. :) I know so random, and crazy but I love my life, and love MN. I am a blogger. I started because of my love of scrapbooking, but I have to turned more into an all around crafter. My next big project is to make quilt, and to build my sewing skills up. Since there are so many things to make!! I can't see the pictures, but the book looks amazing! Especially for someone like me that is so new to this!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am from Kansas and moved here from Oregon and was raised in Iowa. I would love to do a blog but I can't seem to understand how to set it up. The pictures of your giveaway didn't load for me but I looked up the names and Lately Arrived From London Charms & various FQ's looks like it would be my colors. Thanks for the give away

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm new to blogging...started mine in March 2012. I love sharing my projects and ideas, trying to inspire others the way I've been inspired. I love that Half Moon charm pack!
    You should contact Quilting Gallery, because your link is not working correctly. I found you via Google Search.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I live in Kentucky. I am an avid blog reader but so far not a blog writer. Maybe one day. My first choice would be the Half Moon Modern charms and second choice would be the book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just went shopping in your etsy store! And bought bowling fabric to make my friend a change purse. So I get a second entry!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am from WV and blog at http://www.intheboondocks.iblogspot.com, started about when you did and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm in London UK and LOVE Half Moon Modern - super giveaway and boy I wish I lived in the USA somedays! Congrats on 100 posts and your Etsy - so much fun isn't it!!? I started blogging on January of this year after a trip home to Canada at Christmas and decided that I would start writing about all the things I was sewing/making/doing so my family could keep up with my shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm from the Southern United States. I blog over at The Book Pantry. I started because I love writing and wanted to share something I'm passionate about: food and books. Since then, I've discovered another passion - quilting, and I'm working on getting a quilting blog up and running.

    My first choice would be the Fat Quarters and my second the charm pack

    ReplyDelete
  42. I live in NE Pennsylvania and I don't have time to write a blog because I spend all my free time reading them :-) The book would be my first choice (really want that one!) and my second choice would be the Half Moon Modern charm pack. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Greetings from Minnesota! Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I've been blogging for a long time, but my latest blog is mostly about quilting. I started quilting a couple of years ago and I love blogging because of learning so much from other quilting bloggers. I am from Georgia.
    My first choice is the FQ and second choice is the half moon charm pack. Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  45. The great state of North Carolina! The book would be my first choice...looks like a great late night read, fabric would be my second choice.

    sowingstitches [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awesome giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Forgot to tell you I'm from California. The good old left coast. Mt first choice would be the book, thn the charm pack. And then the fabric

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congrats on the new store!! I just opened mine too - it's scary, but so thrilling when you get that first order!! I like the Vintage 1980's Christmas Fabric. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  49. G'Day from Australia! I started blogging to keep in touch with family and friends back in the States. I would be happy with either prize - surprise me!

    Deborah
    homemakerhoney @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you for the giveaway! I'm from outside of Seattle, and I started blogging because my husband kept telling me to (keep me out of his hair, ya know ;) My choices would be
    1 FQ's and Lately Arrived From London Charms
    2 Half Moon Modern Charm Pack

    I've looked through the Quilting Modern book, and I like it but it's not me so much either! I'll keep an eye on your shop, I really like vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Greetings from Indonesia:) I love the halfmoon Modern charm pack. Congratulations for your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Australia! I love precuts and would be overjoyed with either prize!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congrats on opening your shop! I started blogging at cottonaddiction.com to share my love with someone else that may enjoy it. I hope that I inspire others to be creative, as many blogs I read inspire me. I'd LOVE the quilting modern book..I also like the half moon modern charms. Both would be put to excellent use. Thank you for such a generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi - I'm from Denmark and a blogger. I started bloggin because I was looking for a certain pattern and suddenly realized a completely new world.
    My first choice is - FQ's and Lately Arrived From London Charms - about 40 charms. My second choice is the charm pack

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow your wonderful blog. I do not blog myself as I am just a beginner and want to spend any free time at the dewing machine. I would pick the Halfmoon Modern charm pack. My second choice would be the FQ's.

    ReplyDelete
  56. The fabrics are wonderful. I am a blogger and started blogging for a couple reasons. One for my own personal craft diary, and second when me relatives who live far away ask, "what are you working on now?" I can show them my blog and they can see pictures instead of me describing it.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I´m from Sweden and I am also celebrating my one year as a quiltblogger. I´m participating in this bloghop, the name of my blog is "rutigt". I like the charm pack!
    Gun, Sweden
    gun@lapp.se

    ReplyDelete
  58. All the fabrics are just super nice - I would enjoy any of the items - you can never have too much fabric to play with.
    Thanks so much for the chance to win!!!!'
    Fun4Me1249@aol.com
    MaryLou

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi. I am from N.E. Georgia and I am not a blogger. i like the F.Q. bundle and the charms from London. thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Fabric first, book second! I am from Georgia and I do blog! I sort of started it as a way to help family who don't live close keep up with our family but it has turned more into a craft/quilting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congratulations on your 100 posts. I am from Pennsylvania and not a blogger but I really enjoy reading others' blogs. Glad I found yours. I would pick the book but both are lovely prizes

    ReplyDelete
  62. In your etsy shop, I really liked the green doll dresses with the pinafores. I would suggest adding some bags, like little zip bags to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Congrats on 100 posts! I have not yet started a blog, but I hope to do it soon...such a procrastinator! I love the fat quarters and the pretty charm squares.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm in Pennsylvania and started my crafty/sewing blog so I'd have a place JUST for the things I've made (so I wouldn't annoy folks who follow another blog I have, that doesn't focus on crafts/sewing).

    For the giveaway, my preferances are:
    1. Moda charms
    2. FQ charm set

    This is a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congrats on your 100 posts. I am a blogger over at PurplePandaQuilts.blogspot.com and I started blogging about a year or so ago and its mostly about quilting but I have been somewhat slacking recently :/

    ReplyDelete
  66. Oh and I would love that book and then the moda charms. =)

    ReplyDelete
  67. The charm pack and then the FQs/charms. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Have been busy looking around your blog also went to your etsy shop. The American girl dresses are so pretty ! I think I would try to add a variety to the esty shop, maybe make some quilts for the American girl.
    My choices are the charms and the book. Thank you , back to looking around your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  69. love the charm pack first and foremost then FQ/charm
    started blogging many years ago.
    ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I live in England. I don't have a blog but love to read them for inspiration. I am fairly new at sewing so I like to look around to get ideas and tutorial help. I love the Moda charm pack then the fat quarters. Good luck with the etsy shop.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
  71. I am not a blogger.
    I live in Ontario, Canada so it's the fabric I am interested in. Thanks for the giveaway.
    bandkgram at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy of that book! It has been on my wish list for a long time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I live in Redmond, WA and I started blogging to share some of the things we do and for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Visited your etsy shop and I really like the vintage 1980's Christmas fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am from NY. I am not a blogger but love reading blogs! I'd love the book and the moda charm pack.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am from Missouri. I am not a blogger, but I follow a ton of them on everything from book reviews, cooking, crafts and quilting, and farm life.
    I think my choices would be #1 Lately Arrived from London Charms fabric
    #2 the book

    ReplyDelete
  77. In your shop, I like the Vintage 1980's Gray Gunne Sax Fabric. Very cute.
    And very affordable! Since like you, I have a very limited fabric budget, so my stash is mainly built on wins.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am a blogger. Have been blogging for over two years. Love it. I live in Idaho. My first pick would be the charm pack the second pick would be the book. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  79. My first choice would be the book, followed by the charm pack. I have a blog, but it hasn't been updated lately as I've been on bed rest for pregnancy. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the London fabric. I do not have a blog yet. That was one of this summer's goals that I did not meet.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Oops. I forgot to tell you I am from Vancouver WA. Your luck is better than mine. I have only won 1 charm pack in my two years of entering

    ReplyDelete
  82. Great giveaway....London fabric looks wonderful..but I would take any of it Thanks. I started blogging on the advise of my daughter-in-law. I knew nothing about blogs...lol. She thought I would enjoy it; and she was RIGHT...lol
    I am from New Brunswick, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  83. Best of luck with your Etsy shop. I am from NJ and am a blogger. I blog as a way of being part of the quilting community and to keep some sort of record of my work. If I were lucky enough to win the giveaway, my first choice would be the book. Second choice would be the Half Moon Modern charm pack.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I am from Indiana - in the middle of a corn field! I would be happy with any of your gifts. Thank you for the chance to win.

    I started blogging because I wanted a record of the stuff I was doing and it was wearing my family out to have to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hello! I am from Missouri and am not a blogger, but keep thinking about starting one. My favorite of the prizes is the second grouping with fat quarters and charms. Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am from Ontario, Canada and have my eye on the Half Moon Modern charms! awolk at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I am currently living in Pennsylvania and I would love to win that awesome fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hello, I'm from Colorado. Nice to meet you! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love the Quilt Labels that someone already snatched up! Good luck on your store!
    Amy
    ~Sew Increcibly Crazy~

    ReplyDelete
  90. I was hosting a club, so I started a blog to show and tell the quilts. It turned into so much more ; )

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am from Canada. I joined so I could join in some bees.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I am from Italy and started blogging to share creativity and pictures. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like the fabric from London the best, it acturally is hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  94. I started blogging to meet other quilters, and to hopefully teach someone something new.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am from Elizabethtown, PA. My best friend and I are currently setting up a blog. The address will be http://chosen-sisters.blogspot.com/. I like the Half Moon Modern charms and then the Fat Quarters. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like option 2 I am from Saskatchewan Canada. I started blogging as a way to keep track of my garden

    ReplyDelete
  97. I am from Salt Lake City UT and love the book. I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  98. I live in Ohio and am from Upstate New York. I started blogging mostly to record things that amused me about my family and it went from there. Either giveaway would be fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  99. I live on a farm in eastern Washington and started blogging over a year ago to record my quilting journey as well as other cool things in life, but I'm awful at keeping it up! I am interested in modern quilts so the book would be a real blessing!!! Thank you for the opportunity to win! I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I'm a Texas blogger who got into blogging as a way to blow off some steam about parenting and to show off my (sometimes less than stellar) quilting. Thanks for such a generous giveaway: my 1st choice would be the book, my 2nd would be the FQs.

    ReplyDelete
  101. thanks for the giveaway-- my first choice is the half moon modern moda and the fq's are my second choice
    cjscraftcorner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I went to your etsy shop-congratulations on the new shop!--I liked the patty reed pale blue dolls fabric-- we have an etsy shop and my best advice would be great pictures for the shop, networking, and give yourself time to grow--good luck!
    cjscraftcorner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. FQ's and Lately Arrived From London Charms - about 40 charms are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  104. Logging on from So. Utah. I would love the book and the charm pack. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Hello from Maryland. If I were lucky enough to win, I'd choose the London fat quarter and charms. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I love the half moon moda charm pack. I am a blogger from WA

    ReplyDelete
  107. I love the half moon modern fabric. I've admired it at a distance for a long time. I'm not a blogger, but enjoy reading them and am from Washington state.

    winterwrens at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Im from france and I blog at pippaspatch.com I started blogging because I wanted a record for my kids of how mum's quilts started out

    ReplyDelete
  109. I am from Nova Scotia and I have been blogging for almost three years and love it . I love the fat quarters and charms .

    ReplyDelete
  110. I'm from British Columbia, Canada. I really love the Half Moon Charm Pack - it's on my wish list. I'm not a blogger, maybe in the future, but at this time I spend too much time reading all the wonderful blogs out there. Thanks for a chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  111. I like the Julia Cairns Wash Day - FQ! Very cute fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  112. Love the charm packs. Great giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all the particpants
    bonnielarson58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Congratulations on having such luck in the giveaways!! :)

    I live in Seattle Washington and started blogging as a way to have an ongoing conversation with my friends across the US. I've kept blogging because I've made new friends and I love the opportunities blogging has given me.

    Thanks for hosting the giveaway! I love that London Charm fabric and the Moda pack.

    Happy quilting!
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  114. I am in Arlington TX , I started blogging do to I started quilting and sewing for my new granddaughters and I was looking for modern fabric's, High quilty. Now its my communication due to my illness. Would love to blog with you. I have ordered the books, so I would love the moda charm pack.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am sure eventually I will need American Doll clothes, for they are 1 yrs old now, my granddaughters and I want to collect the dolls for them. we have a shop here in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'd love that Half Moon charm pack. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  117. I am from the Sunshine state of Florida. I started blogging as a quilting journal. I love the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am from a little mountain town in Wyoming, not far from Jackson Hole. I started blogging to have a place to record all my creative ventures, but it has turned into a family yearbook which I have printed into a bound book twice a year. My first choice would be the Half Moon Modern charms, then the book would be second. Thanks so much for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am from Livonia, NY--near one of the beautiful Finger Lakes. I do have a blog but haven't posted in a while--I spend more time visiting other's blogs...hee hee. I love the fabric-any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I was born and raised in MN but now living in Dubai UAE I LOVE charm squares. I love both of the options u r giving away!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am from kentucky. . i love reading blogs and looking at wif.and quilys. the fabric is my first.choice

    ReplyDelete
  122. I live in Meteora Greece, and started blogging when I moved here 5 years ago, mostly about my family and life here, when the kids start school I will start doing more projects. 1st choice is the FQ's and charms, I really need to start gathering up some fabric, so I will definitely be looking at your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Hi! I am from New Mexico. I just started following some blogs, but do not have the time right now to blog. I think it would be to addicting for me. I would love to win the fabric either charm pack, I don't really use the quilting books I have yet.

    ReplyDelete
  124. I like the fqs and charm pack best. I'm from northern Maine where it is a tad too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I'm from Iowa and am not a blogger but like reading other people's blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  126. My favorite item in your Etsy shop is the Debbie Mumm Vintage Toaster fabric. I think my first choice is the book and my 2nd choice is the Half Moon Modern charm pack. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I'm from a little village called Barryton in Michigan. The reason I started blogging was to get some feedback on some of the things that I make or questions that I ask. I still don't get many if any comment/answers but I keep trying.

    Thank You for the chance to win. My 1st choice would be the Leately Arriving from London set then the Full Moon Charm packs. I mostly make doll quilts and currently collecting charm packs so that I can make a lap quilt.
    Sincerely,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  128. I love the Vintage Hollie Hobby Print that you have in right now.

    Thank You
    Sincerely,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  129. My choice of your giveaway fabric is the Lately London [but the Moda looks great too!]. I began my blog last week - I don't know why, I just felt it was time.

    dfne at peterjh dot wanadoo dot co dot uk

    ReplyDelete
  130. I live in Pensacola, FL, but originally from Memphis, TN. I have my own personal blog to keep a record of my cross stitching projects and to share with others. I also blog for World of Charity Stitching, a group I co-own. We make quilts for children and senior citizens, and other items.
    Thanks,
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'm a new follower. Thanks for a chance.
    Thanks,
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  132. My first choice would be the charm pack with the book second. I'm from Charleston. I don't blog but follow about one hundred blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  133. I visited your Etsy shop and love the African Laundry panel.

    ReplyDelete
  134. My 1st choice would be the rec charm pack. I do have a blog Better Than I Deserve ( I'm in the hop too!) and also an esty shop.

    ReplyDelete
  135. I am from New Jersey. I blog http://amateurquilter.blogspot.com
    I like keeping the diary too :)

    ReplyDelete
  136. I'm from Croatia and one of only few quilters here.So I've started to blogg http://krpeizakrpe.blogspot.com to be in contact with otherquilters from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  137. great giveaway. I'd love the book or the las charm pack with the red scissor fabric.
    I'm from Denmark but live in NC-USA

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am from Alaska--been here since 1st grade and both boys were born here. I started blogging when talked into it by the friend who talked me into learning to quilt! I like the FQ and Charm square pkg. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I don't know why I started blogging,,but I'm struggling with it.I'd love to win the fabric,,particularly the Half Moon Modern. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  140. My favourite item in your shop is Julia Cairns African Laundry Vignette fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  141. I'm from Israel and don't have a blog (yet :))

    I love the Half Moon Modern better :)

    Thanks fo rthe great givaway!

    ReplyDelete
  142. I'm from N. Georgia, and started blogging in an effort to make myself commit to more frequent sewing, lol. I love the fabric prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  143. I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I started blogging when I heard a friend talking about blogs. I just love it and have made many friends, both here in Australia and around the world. If I was lucky enough to win, I'd love the FQ's/charm set. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  144. I am from Hatfield, Arkansas. I began blogging last year but I am just now getting into it a little more. I share about the quilts I am making,even if no one is seeing it.. I love the London Charms. Thanks for participating in the Blog Hop and for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  145. Yes, I have become a new follower. I am totally impressed with your givewaway. I am going to pick the second one only because I am quite like yourself and cannot afford to really go on a spending spree. I am from Sonora, CA - USA. Thank you for giving all of us a chance to win and for taking the time to join in on the fun. I hope you continue to meet a lot of new friends and followers.

    Sandi T.
    sandit1@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  146. I started blogging as I wanted to make some creative friends as non of my friends does any sewing, crocheting or anything. I'd love to win the fabric as I'm in England and I love Half Modern Moon

    ReplyDelete
  147. I am from Wisconsin and yes I do have a blog. I started blogging to share my love of quilting along with all of you.
    I would love to win the Lately Arrived From London and the book.
    Thanks for the wonderful giveaway and good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I'm from Canada and I don't blog. I'd prefer the fabric prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  149. I am from South Australia and I don't blog. I love reading all the blogs about crafting, patchwork and sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  150. I am from CA, I started blogging for fun, and I LOVE it! I love the charm pack first, and the book second. Thanks for the chance to win your wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  151. I am from Saskatchewan, Canada. Fabric prizes are great, but I like books to. Thanks
    I haven't started to blog yet.

    ReplyDelete
  152. Hi! I'm from Nashville and I'm a blogger! I started blogging because I had been reading blogs for a while and really wanted to start joining in on some of the fun things bloggers were doing. It's been a blast so far - I celebrate one year at Christmas. My first choice would definitely be the Half Moon charms.

    ReplyDelete
  153. I'm from Oreogn and I'm a blogger. I started my blog, Words & Stitches as a place to share my quilting projects, book reviews and the other miscelaneous stuff that makes up my life. Oh, and I would choose the London charm pack or the Moda. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  154. My first choice would be Half Moon Modern, and my second choice would be Lately Arrived from London.
    I began blogging because I live in the middle of nowhere and wanted a way to connect with friends (because we never phone or e-mail enough) and because I wanted to make new friends and expand my horizons a big. Often, blog reading is better than reading magazines.
    Thanks for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  155. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  156. You are lucky, I've entered a million giveaways and never won. O, well. I have been blogging for one month and love the fellowship and support. People are so positive!

    ReplyDelete
  157. I'm from next door in WI and I'm not a blogger. My 1st choice is the Half Moon Modern Charm Pack - cute! 2nd choice is the Quilting Modern book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  158. I love the book and the moda fabric. I live in Colombia but I do have a US address.

    ReplyDelete
  159. I don't blog myself, there are so many talented quilter/bloggers out there to keep me happy! More fabric is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  160. I'm from MO. I started blogging to help me document my projects and recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Love all the Lately Arrived fabrics! I'm from Iowa and started blogging to share my love of quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  162. I'm from by Ann Arbor, Michigan. I'm a blogger, and I started blogging for me. I will eventually post whatever I'm working on and other random things.

    ReplyDelete
  163. I liked the Holly Hobby fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  164. I like the half moon modern charm pack. I am from Oregon and I don't have my own blog but enjoy reading the ones that I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  165. I am a blogger and I started blogging because I enjoy connecting with other quilters .
    I tried to get posting more regularly this summer but somehow summer flew by and I got busy with quilt projects.
    Thanks for participating in the blog hop.
    Regards from Western Canada,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  166. London charms, 40 wow!

    Fabric
    Book
    thx!

    ReplyDelete
  167. Am from Wainfleet, Ontario Canada, and blog under the name clothesandcrafts@blogspot.ca However, my blogs are far and few between. thanks for a wonderful giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am from Central Illinois but I now live in Texas. I blog at www.lorihdesigns.com. I blog because of the connection that I get to make with others who have a passion for quilting like I do. I love the half moon modern charm pack.

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am from PA, near Philadelphia. I just started blogging, to show friends and family what I have been making. I am a late-bloomer sewer, beginning just 3 yrs ago at age 51. But love learning from other's blogs.
    I love the Lately Arrived from London fq and charms and second the Half Moon Modern charms.

    congrat's on your 100th blog!
    susie
    legato1958@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!