http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/november2011/GiveawayDay.jpgI bought a Modern Workshop Layer Cake, thinking I would use it to make a larger sized Schnibbles. Then I found out you need 2 for most patterns. So I decided to make charms out of my layer cake and I am giving one set away. This is all 42 pieces of fabric manually cut into 5" squares.
I also have a pattern to give away - I will have to add a picture later. I won this in a giveaway, but know I will never use it. I didn't know what I was responding to one day when I went on a blog and it said the first 5 comments would win a pattern. I was at work, so didn't have time to check out the details. Here is the pattern from Amy Bradley Designs -
Next project is place mats for a Christmas Present. I hope to have a peek for you tomorrow.
To enter the giveaway, please leave a comment about your favorite thing to eat at this time of year. Mine is Turkey and Stuffing. Yummy! International entries very welcome. The giveaway will end Friday at 5:00 PST with the winner announced on Saturday. I will try to use a random number generator. I hope you will read a couple of my posts - the one right before this one is about a giveaway I won! Any feedback is very welcome!
**Giveaway is now closed!**

I am your newest follower :) My favorite thing to eat this time of year is homemade cookies - preferably Oatmeal or Snickerdoodles (I make some yummy cookies!) Thank you for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the wonderful world of blogging! My favourite thing to eat this time of year are all the home baked goodies. Yum! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am following you! I love to bake and eat Gingerbread Cookies this time of year. Thanks for the chance to win! :)
ReplyDeleteI am now following you! Welcome to Blogland. I love to eat cookies and fudge but my favorite thing to make is Spanokopita and I make it every Christmas. YUMMY!! Thank you for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteSivje
sivjegoose@sbcglobal.net
My favorite thing to eat is chocolates. It is the only time of year that I just cannot exercise any self control. Thanks for offering a give away and the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteFudge--I'm such an addict! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is definitely Christmas pudding. And I like it best for breakfast!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Christmas morning brunch!
ReplyDeleteI love eating mikans at this time of year
ReplyDeleteStuffing straight from the bird!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland! my favourite thing to eat this time of year is savory waffles with saugsage and mushroom gravy on christmas morning. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite holiday snack is Chex Party Mix!
ReplyDeletethank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLove to eat Pavlova
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland, I am fairly new myself. I love to eat chocolate any time of the year!. Thank you for the chance. I will come back.
ReplyDeleteI love to eat panettone at Christmas. Welcome to blogland!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new blog and on winning the giveaway. you luck you. I love cookies.
ReplyDeleteIt's not something I only eat during christmas time but I love chocolates.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to eat this time of year is turkey and cranberry jelly. yummy! Thanks for a chance to win this great fabric! And I'm a new follower too! :)
ReplyDeleteHome made pizza I would say. However there are several things which I love to eat ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
I made some amazing glazed vegetables with parsley from Southing Living last night and they are great! I think they will be a new Christmas tradition!
ReplyDeletemy fav thing to eat is Greek pasteries and cookies. yummy!
ReplyDeletechristmas cookies are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteShortbread!!!
ReplyDeletePuppy chow and sugar cookies!
ReplyDeleteTurkey and dressing. pie. Cute fabric. quiltexas@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I am also a new blogger, but didn't think I was ready to participate yet. My favourite thing to eat at Christmas is tourtiere (French Canadian meat pie) of which I plan to make a dozen this afternoon, yay!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world. I started in April and have met so many nice bloggers.
ReplyDeleteI like to eat anything around the holidays knowing that the diet starts in January. Around this time my hubby and I like to have hot buttered runs to drink in the evening.
My favorite thing to eat this time of year is shortbread cookies. Add a cup of hot tea and they are a perfect snack to have while quilting on a chilly afternoon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway!
homemade Christmas Chocolates!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to eat is fudge. Thank You for the chance at the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love my mom's Chicken and Dressing. It is the only version I like!
ReplyDeleteturkey and dressing, yum!
ReplyDeleteGreat fabric!
ReplyDeleteI love mince pies! best eaten warm with a dollop of cream!
Thanks!
My birthday is Saturday, and this would be a great birthday present!
ReplyDeleteI love eating chocolate covered pretzels!!!
I love pie. Especially pumpkin pie in the morning with my coffee!!
ReplyDeletegingerbread.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to eat this time of year is green bean casserole! Yum!
ReplyDeleteI agree - turkey & homemade stuffing are my favorite holiday foods! mamalusco at ortelco dot net
ReplyDeleteHomemade cookies...and then I hit the gym :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be mince tarts. Which reminds me that I haven't baked any yet. I'd better get to it.
ReplyDeleteI love to eat anything pepperminty!
ReplyDeleteI love all the sweet things that we eat on Christmas, specially Arroz doce (sweat rice) a typical Portuguese desert.
ReplyDeleteFinnish Christmas plum pastries.
ReplyDeleteGingerbread cookies!
ReplyDeleteStollen for sure! My Mom and I make different versions and I love them all. I could eat Stollen everyday in December. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLove to eat the Christmas cookies I make!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to eat this time of year is potato soup or home made mac and cheese!
ReplyDeleteThis is the one time of year that I like sweet stuff. I like all of the cookies and candies and treats
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to eat is Christmas cookies - I love them!
ReplyDeletePotatoes with a lot of sauce...! Just to smash them before eating brings out the child in me :) And although it may seem strange it is something which belong to the cold and dark time of the year!
ReplyDeleteFudge! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love Noche Buena fare: pork roast, black beans, rice, and platanos.
ReplyDeleterebekahricker (at) yahoo (dot) com
The turkey hungry is out of my system for now..... I'm looking forward to my husbands smoked prime rib for Christmas dinner!
ReplyDeleteCookies! I'm going to a cookie swap this weekend, and I can't wait to try all the different kinds.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing to eat this time of year is cookies, and turkey, and eggnog, and... um, I can't decide! Enjoy your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteltenhage@gmail.com
My favorite thing to eat during the holidays is my mom's Christmas Salad, even though I'm the one who makes it now. So many sweet memories!
ReplyDeleteCherry cheesecake!
ReplyDeletethanks!
Tia
mtrand2 at gmail dot com
Yummy -- I'm with you, stuffing is THE BEST! Best of luck with your new blog -- glad you joined in!
ReplyDeleteI love to eat pumpkin pie!c
ReplyDeleteI like to eat snickerdoole cookies!
ReplyDeletebeth(dot)sebastian(at)gmail(dot)com
Mince pies!
ReplyDeleteChocolate!
ReplyDeleteHow about drink? I love wassail.
ReplyDeletemichaelacking (at) gmail (d0t) com
I love homemade Christmas cookies
ReplyDeleteOh, my favorite thing is Russian Tea Cakes! So yummy. =) Thanks for a chance to win.
ReplyDeletePumpkin & Pecan pies
ReplyDeletecheese and salami and any cookie that comes my way!
ReplyDeletethanks!
I loves cheese sticks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win ^^v
I follow your blog too.
I love the whole turkey dinner followed by xmas pud - can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI love chex mix, simple, but still my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI love brown sugar fudge and sticky toffee pudding. They are my faves! Thanks for joining in. When the SMS craziness dies down I will be back to check out more of your site!
ReplyDeleteLOVE BAKING CHRISTMAS COOKIES>LOVE EATING THEM TOO!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR SHARING!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I love indulging in cheesecake this time of yer - the one time i usually eat it.
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway!
allionbright{at}gmai{dot}com
I'm looking forward to my mom's ham and potato salad.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite things to eat is soup because it's finally cold enough outside for it!
ReplyDeleteI already follow you!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to eat is any mint or peppermint candy (homemade.
Thanks for the lovely giveaway :)
My favourite is anything with mincemeat.
ReplyDeleteTurkey, cookies, cake, fudge. Thank you for your generosity
ReplyDeleteThank you for the nice giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteThis time of year it's Christmas cookies all the way, baby! I know I could make them any old time of the year but they just taste better in December.
flat cookies noshed up with sugary frosting and sprinkles. yum
ReplyDeleterubberduckywon at gmail
Peppermint Bark.
ReplyDeleteLove christmas cookies. Don't normally eat sweets but they're almost mandatory this time of year
ReplyDeletei love this time of year because there is chocolate everywhere! i made some peppermint brownies last night, and i'm thoroughly enjoying those right now!
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway, thankyou!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite christmas treat is gingerbread :-)
Welcome to blogging - it's addictive.
ReplyDeleteI love fudge!!!
I am going to follow you.
I have linked up with this give away too, so pop over to my blog and say hello when you get a minute
http://sewasecondchance.blogspot.com/
Maybe you could follow me too???
chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!
ReplyDeleteTurkey ... turkey and the trimmings and then turkey and avocado sandwiches the next day.
ReplyDeletegarnetnm@msn.com
It may be weird, but I love winter for all the brussels sprouts! I loooooooove them!
ReplyDeleteThis time of year I love to eat warm, comforting dishes. Like pot pies and stuffing and every other carb in the world! I do eat a salad every day to balance it though.
ReplyDeleteChocolates.
ReplyDeleteChristmas Dinner - Standing rib roast and Yorkshire pudding! Thanks for the giveaway! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love raclette.. we always eat it for dinner on 24 th of December.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance to win. I love perogies and cabbage rolls
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing is the Christmas baking! I could actually just skip the dinner and go straight to dessert :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing is anything with Nutella.
ReplyDeleteI love stuffing, too! Sometimes I make stuffing all by itself without the turkey. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am a carrotcake lover!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGingerbread!
ReplyDeletePeppermint bark...it's probably a good thing it's not available year round. :)
ReplyDeleteI love to try all the goodies people make - especially the Christmas candies and cookies!
ReplyDeleteI love hot apple cider with fresh cinnamon
ReplyDeleteI love all of the Christmas cookies. Good question!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I have to agree with you. Turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteMmmm, I love turkey and stuffing too, but probably my favorite is gingerbread men. Fun to make and eat!
ReplyDeleteI love meringue cake. Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHomemade cranberry sauce. Thanks for the giveaway! robyn(dot)geddes(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI love and crave sugarplum bread! Hope to make some in the next few days!
ReplyDeleteI love after eight mints.
ReplyDeleteGingerbread Boys!!!!!!! They are yummy and a once a year treat!
ReplyDeleteI love pumpkin and pecan pie
ReplyDeletemframe00@gmail.com
I love all the homemade goodies that are available at this time of the year.
ReplyDeleteI love turkey this time a year! Thank you for the chance to win, hope i'm as lucky as you! greeneyed90(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI love white chocolate covered oreos and unfortunately they only come out in the winter.
ReplyDeletechocolate chip cookies with a big glass of milk :) raineoc@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletefruit cake and hot cocoa
ReplyDeleteThere are so many things I love to eat right now but egg nog and sugar cookies are at the top of the list.
ReplyDeleteramona_murray(at)comcast(dot)net
Cookies! Mexican Hot Chocolate cookies, Chocolate Crinkle cookies, Sugar cookies...I love them all. kcarlson1152[at]hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteBaked brie. Yum!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! My favorite thing to eat this time of year is Honeybun cake. Yummmm.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great fabic you are giving away.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite treat this time of year is any kind of cookie. My favorites are called peppernuts.
Homemade sugar cookies are my favorite! Thanks for the chance to win. :) ryansarahn(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteYou have to have dumplings to go with that. It does sound good. I've been dieting and the food I've been eating doesn't come close to being that good
ReplyDeleteI love fondue!
ReplyDeleteAnything baked and sugary. :)
ReplyDeletechristmas cookies for sure!
ReplyDeleteI love bourbon balls!
ReplyDeleteGingersnaps!!! Yummmmmm
ReplyDeleteChocolate peanut butter fudge is our favorite for CHristmas.
ReplyDeleteHomemade eggnog. christina112358 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI love eating mince pies. Or Lebkuchen - a soft, spicy German cookie that is best this time of the year.
ReplyDeleteThank you for a great giveaway and the chance to win.
Marilize
marilize(dot)paulsen(at)gmail(dot)com
Most anything that has chocolate in it or on it or can be dipped in it - picky eater, I know. Thanks for your giveaway - looks great. KatheGTN at aol dot com
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing to eat is dates wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven. Delicious.
ReplyDeletejowynj(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk
I'm following you - KatheGTN at aol dot com
ReplyDeletePumpkin cake is my favorite this time of year! Thanks for the chance
ReplyDeleteI love pumpkin cheesecake!
ReplyDeleteTurkey, dressing, gravy, rolls... Yum!
ReplyDeleteI love peppermint ice cream and eggnog this time of year.
ReplyDeleteHi, I would have to say my favorite thing to eat is when my family has our Christmas eve dinner of Crab legs. Mmm Mmm Good!
ReplyDeleteI do love stuffing and since I only make it once a year, it's a real treat. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMom's buckeyes dipped in dark chocolate. Soooo good!
ReplyDeletePecan pie! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI love me a good ole pecan pie! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love ham and pumpkin pie. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Italian rainbow cookies. So incredibly yummy.
ReplyDeletepecan puff cookies!
ReplyDeleteand wow, thats a of of cutting work! thanks!
Candycanes! Happy Holidays! :D
ReplyDeleteMince pies and shortbread!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to eat now is bourbon fudge. So good.
ReplyDeleteChex Party Mix. Made at home of course. Not from the bag. Make mine extra spicy. Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what it's called but it's chex cereal drizzles with a corn syrup mixture with cocoanut and almonds. It is addicting so I don't make it very often and only when I know I have to gift it away. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteEggnog or apple cider... yes, i know that you don't eat them, but still... :)
ReplyDeleteMy winter comfort go-to food is definitely grilled cheese. (Just had one for dinner tonight!)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with blogging. :)
Polish pierogis for Christmas eve dinner. LOVE THEM!!
ReplyDeleteHomemade Chicken and noodles. OMGoodness, comfort food that just pats your tummy and says "happy now"
ReplyDeletesoup when the weather is cold and peanut butter fudge at christmas parties!
ReplyDeleteI love chili when it's cold outside!
ReplyDeleteI love to eat my husband's sweet potato pie! Yes, I mean both the pie he makes AND the slice he's about to eat ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
My favorite things to eat this time of year are all the sweets: cookies, candies, quick breads, etc. YUM!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the generous give-away offer! :)
special family recipe stuffing. only time of year we have it - so delish! lisabrideau at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing to eat this time of year is rum balls, and shortbread cookies and baked goods of all kinds, really. It's a naughty time of year.
ReplyDeleteavital at gmail dot com
I loves mango pudding!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the generous giveaway and a chance to win!
Trifle, we only have it at christmas and i love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win. Trifle is my favourite food at Christmas. Welcome to blogging!!!... newest follower
ReplyDeleteI love cookies :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
Hot cocoa and cookies ... Yum! Thanks for the give away!
ReplyDeleteBeasutiful fabric! I would love to win your giveaway! My favorite thing to eat this time of year is Christmas cookies- especially if my mom made them!
ReplyDeleteI really like hot chocolate with whipt cream and marshmallows! with a piece of "speculaas" jammie!!!
ReplyDeleteMany different cookies! Thumbprint cookies, snickerdoodles, Lindzer cookies, yum yum!
ReplyDeleteOur favorite is sugar cookies! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteMy mother's pecan pie. One is just out of the oven and the other will be in a few minutes. Yum!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love French silk pie:-)
ReplyDeleteStuffing is my favorite. Especially when it's cooked inside the bird. Yum!
ReplyDeleteWe've been making (and eating) a lot of caramel corn lately.
ReplyDeleteI love fudge and only make it this time of year. Thanks for the chance at your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI also love Turkey and stuffing! I love it so much that I make it for my birthday also!
ReplyDeletegingerbread is my favorite. Happy Holidays and welcome to blog land.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the turkey and stuffing! My husband is a vegetarian so I don't cook meat often at home. Yum!
ReplyDeleteOooh eggnog :) that's what it's all about!
ReplyDeleteHello! Thanks for a great giveaway! I'm a new follower! My favorite thing to eat are chocolate covered cherries. Happy Holidays! :)
ReplyDeleteI love mashed potatoes doused in gravy! And my grandpa's fudge!
ReplyDelete