Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Winner!

I could not believe that I had 183 comments for my little giveaway!  I read every single one, but I have realized there is no way I can respond to that many and still be ready for Christmas!  A lot of people joined me in loving Turkey & Stuffing, many like cookies or other sweets, and some of you like things that I don't even know what they are!  :)  It was wonderful to have so many visitors from around the world.

A special thank you to those who chose to follow my blog.  I found a few new blogs to follow in my travels around entering giveaways.

I couldn't figure out how to show the random number generator.  So I hope you will trust me that the number was 73.  So the winner is:


Blogger James-Linda said...


LOVE BAKING CHRISTMAS COOKIES>LOVE EATING THEM TOO!
THANKS FOR SHARING!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
December 13, 2011 8:52 PM


I have heard back from Linda already.  She lives in the beautiful state of Montana here in the U.S.A.  Linda, your winnings will be on their way to you on Monday.

Happy weekend sewing to everyone!...or decorating...or cleaning..or SHOPPING!

1 comment:

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!