Monday, November 21, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I went thrift store shopping last Friday night after work.  I had seen blog posts of fabric finds so wanted to try myself.

First up is a pretty pansy fabric I found at a store called Hidden Treasures.  I am in a block swap each month of a simple block and needed some fabric for that.  Kind of 80's style, but I like it!


The next one I found is so adorable.  It is only 35 inches wide, but they had several yards.  I wonder if this is an old Japanese fabric?  Any idea?


I would love comments with ideas on how to use this fabric.  Also, if I had a little Etsy shop, would you be interested in buying some?

We had snow on Saturday and the roads were horrible.  But it is pretty outside.  I don't have much to do for Thanksgiving other than to make the family specialty - Cranberry Fluff.  Yum, I can hardly wait.  Turkey, dressing, gravy, Cranberry Fluff and Pecan Pie (along with whatever veggie someone brings).

Have a great Monday.  Linking up with SewHappyGeek's Manic Monday Linky Party!  I would love your comments about my new blog.

Sew Happy Geek

1 comment:

  1. Have no idea about your great fabric find. However it sure is cute!
    Glad you received your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!