Thursday, May 15, 2014

In Search of a Retreat

Hey, can you believe it?  I am posting after all these months.  Job-hunting took a lot out of me, and now that I am settled into a long term temp job, I am looking at my quilting again.

As the title says, I would really like to go on a quilting retreat.  
I have a Southwest Airlines voucher that expires soon, so I am probably too late.  
Any of my blogging buddies planning on going on a retreat soon?  
If so, where are you going?  When?

I hope to be back to regular blogging, so hope to see you soon!

Take care,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, you've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to one but most are out of my range. But if you find one I would love to meet up! So glad you are back! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you too! You are on my blog reading list and I was wondering if you were still ok. I still think of you every time I use my little patchwork pincushion present from you. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hello there! So happy you're back. :-). I'm not planning to attend a retreat any time soon unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know you are still quilting Karen, good news on the job front too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are back! I've been thinking of you, and checking your blog every couple of weeks....finally today I find you've posted! Missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!