Sorry if u are here for the blog hop. My laptop crashed and I was so busy with my project that I did not think of the fact it meant no way to post pictures or do longer post.
Please visit the other participants today and see their creations. Sorry I can not post list using my sons ipod!
Karen
Oh no Karen! I am so sorry to hear that you are without a laptop :( Hope you are able to get if fixed soon,and will be waiting to see what project you whipped up!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your laptop (I've been there several times in the past and it's not fun). Wishing you a quick fix!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to have missed you! Even more sorry for your laptop predicament! So not fun!
ReplyDeleteit happens..sorry not to see you here…maybe someday soon you will be up and stitching again… let us know if you ever get up and running and we will come back...
ReplyDeleteOh too bad....you will have to share with us when things get back to normal
ReplyDeleteOh no, I am so sorry to hear. My LSO top is old and I have that fear in the back of my mind all the time.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to have missed you today. We didn't have Internet service for several days a couple of weeks ago and it was aweful so I hope everything gets back to you soon. Looking forward to seeing your project in the near future.
ReplyDeleteShoot, those computers!! Can't live with them or without them! Baby Boy Clover from your last post is adorable and I'm going to count that as your 1st entry. :) When you're back up and running, I would love to see your hop project.
ReplyDeleteNot to worry. This stuff happens and I hope everyone takes your misfortune to heart and backs up everything over and over. We look forward to seeing your projects soon. Just let me know when you have yours up and I'll personally make an announcement on my blog (DebbyKratovilQuilts.blogspot.com).
ReplyDeleteYikes! I hope that this is an easy fix. I can't imagine being without a computer for long.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm sorry to hear of the computer troubles! I hope it's an easy fix for you.
ReplyDeleteThat's just a pain! I hope you get back up and running soon.
ReplyDeleteThat is a real shame Karen, hope it is easily fixable.
ReplyDeleteAhhh....so sorry to see this! :) Hope you are up and running soon!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.
ReplyDelete